Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Josman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MEiCrOSoFt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:15 pm
I'm not sure if there's another topic like this, but I'm not sure how to search within a guild and is too lazy to look through all those pages. So just kindly show me the older thread if there is one and delete this one. Anyways, to our topic.

Does anyone here like Josman? I know it's not really Japanese yaoi, more like American comic, but I absolutely love his work. It's so hot. I have MWARS1 and most of 2. The American comic style is also a nice break from the traditional Japanese yaoi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:25 pm
What are some of the works that he's done?  

Pax et lux

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:33 am
MEiCrOSoFt
I know it's not really Japanese yaoi, more like American comic, but I absolutely love his work. It's so hot. I have MWARS1 and most of 2. The American comic style is also a nice break from the traditional Japanese yaoi.

You can post about anything you like on this guild. It does not need to just be about Japanese comics. I agree with you, American comic style is a nice break.

What has he done? I haven't seen any comics by him. Is he new? What publishing company produces his works?  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games