Reply Roleplaying Forum
Let Love BE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which romance are you in favor of?
  Deanna Troi and William T. Riker
  Deanna Troi and Worf (Or Woof as her mother calls him)
  Deanna Troi and Reginald Barclay
View Results

LadySam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:24 pm
This is an STNG roleplay, and all about the romances on the ship. To even ASK to join, you must be literate and spell the names correctly. These are the characters directly involved in romance:

Grouping one:
Jon Luc Picard(You may add in a hyphen, if it makes you feel better.)
Beverly Crusher
Lweaxana Troi (That is the official spelling, I think, but you may spell it as Luxana if you want to be like that.)

Grouping two:
Deanna Troi
Worf
William T. Riker
Reginald Barclay

Grouping three:
Wesley Crusher
Robin

Grouping four:
Chief O'Brian
Kieko (If I spelled wrong, say something!)

Other charries who in the show were not directly linked to romance:

Guinan
Tasha Yar
Geordi LaForge
Data

GROUPING ONE: Beverly is being her quiet, suttle flirting self, and Luxana is going after Jon Luc in not-so-not-so-obvious ways.

GROUPING TWO: All three males are pursuing Deanna. Barclay in bumbled poetry delivered on handhelds he orders an ensign to deliver or leaves outside her quarters, Worf has lunches with her, and Riker has crew evaluations/dinners with her, if he can.

GROUPING THREE: Wesley is on another vacation on the ship, and is spending non-work moments with her, and his mom if he can.

GROUPING FOUR: They are having a lot of fights and problems, and are trying to patch things up.

PROFILE FORMAT: THERE IS NONE!! NO MADE-UPS!

Rules: Ask to join, be literate, and be EXACTLY like the charrie on the show or I will hunt you down cut you into pieces and feed the pieces to my pet bear Bosco! domokun !! Also, this is LONG-TERM. DON'T BACK OUT ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:25 pm
I think I shall be Dr. Crusher...Maybe...For now, that position will be called open but if no one else does I may take it later.  

LadySam

LadySam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:27 pm
((*sniffle*))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:26 am
Come on, this will be fun!!!  

LadySam

Roleplaying Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers