Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo Kids are starting to Make me Hate Emo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gift of Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:15 pm
And I think you should all agree. We turned Emo to be different, to stand out and turn to our ways of "independence and a bigger understanding of everything." I've been emo for about 1/2 year. But I've gotten some friends who are emo. They seem carefree, and not even remotely contemplative. I've seen a couple here. Maybe you guys are in the right and I'm in the wrong. But I'm starting to hate myself and you guys even more by every hour. Prove me wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:24 pm
Okay I don't really care if you hate me or not. It's not like I've never been hated before. But isn't that what being Emo is all about?

Banshee_Woman

Gift of Krampus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:53 pm
No... Not hating or hating if people like you is Goth. Don't be misunderstanding. Emo is much more than that. You my friend... are goth regardless of your clothes. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:56 pm
uhhh... okay.  

darkeningxcore

Relia777

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:31 am
Comtemplative of what? If it's as you mentioned, to "stand out and turn to ways of independence and a bigger understanding of everything.", then it maybe the case after all that I am emo.. because what I say my purpose has always been is to figure out my emotions and what purpose I have, and all that jazz... stare

Chi-Shihan Kei Kakuhan
And I think you should all agree. We turned Emo to be different, to stand out and turn to our ways of "independence and a bigger understanding of everything." I've been emo for about 1/2 year. But I've gotten some friends who are emo. They seem carefree, and not even remotely contemplative. I've seen a couple here. Maybe you guys are in the right and I'm in the wrong. But I'm starting to hate myself and you guys even more by every hour. Prove me wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:59 am
U LAFF @ MEH CUZ EYEM DIFFRNT, EYE LAFF @ U CUZ UR @LL TEH SAYM

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

ariboy cruz 24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:44 am
Banshee_Woman
Okay I don't really care if you hate me or not. It's not like I've never been hated before. But isn't that what being Emo is all about?

agrees..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:12 am
i only dislike the annoying emo kids who act four, and bring it upon themselves,then act like my life is better than theirs.
emo is emotional, not whiney and what the bands now turn it into. me, myself am an emotional goth, as people say, because i enjoy the peace of cemetery's and drawing ghosts and vampires, and werewolves.but i think everyone has their moments and dark times, so others judge on the moments they see, which are typically the worst, due to rotten immature dults and teachers.
uh oh... i gotta stop before i start ranting...  

shadow_kitten2006

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:59 pm
well, like how goth was, i'm sure this emo "scene" will get old with the new generation. i say you only know if you are emo if u still have interest in the actual music long after it dies, if it dies. believe me, i thought the same thing to about myself.
<3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:22 pm
bassmule

Do you really think that you're an individual because you're "Emo? Get it through your head that you can't be Emo as much as you can be Techno.
Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil  

chelzcatherine

forgot my medicine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:36 pm
kids, let me tell you something about "emo". I am supposedly one. I don't want to be. I like the ideas and beliefs of my emo brethren, but not the label. I just call myself different, or ignore the comments. I like being me and not what green day says to do, cuz they suck. I think emo is a kind of overemotional stress syndrome which causes our logic to think that if we are different, we won't suffer the real world problems. truth is, i went emo to have have more trouble. I love being hated. I have many friends, of which 2 are emo, one thinks he's emo and one who's the most intellegent, logical and most brilliant politically interested curly head. I think friends, music and clothing have no emotional standing in the emo culture, although they have a massive impact. I think many emos want to be a part of the in between crowd, not lowest or highest, god forbid. i don't want to have anyone excluded from emoism, and no one wants to be subject to the happy, overactive manga obsessed screamo junkies. Yes, I love music (classic rock, metal, emo, van halen, hendrix) and i love manga, but I'm not totally obsessed as a religion. Follow my basic guidelines and i hope to help you find peace among the depressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:54 pm
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Is this the only person in this topic who knows what emo is?.... ITS NOT A STEREOTYPE evil

No, there's maybe 3 or 4 more people in this guild that actually know what they're talking about. Most everyone else is a stupid high school student who spend too much time in Hot Topic.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:59 pm
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule

No, there's maybe 3 or 4 more people in this guild that actually know what they're talking about. Most everyone else is a stupid high school student who spend too much time in Hot Topic.
I like to think I'm the first.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:25 pm
Xyloid
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Yes, you can be the first behind me.  

xdownwithxtheshipx

xJet+Black+Feelingx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:20 pm
bassmule
Xyloid
bassmule
chelzcatherine
bassmule

Yes, you can be the first behind me.

Not when I am.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games