Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Which anime character defines you? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaPPy JuiCe BoX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:05 pm
Which anime character is most likely to characterized you? Try explaining why and what's he/she/them like.

Name:
Ocupation: (Loner/Comedian/Villian/Main/etc.)
Details:
Extra: (Anything else?)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:31 pm
Name: Uchiha Itachi
Ocupation: Villian
Why/How does it define you: He has a deep understanding to things, like I do.He views the world in a different way than others.He is apathetic and mature beyond age.
Details: He does bad things, with a 'good' uterior motive; for that, he is much hated.
Extra: I can relate very much to him, that is why I'm very much in love with him. heart  

Cocoa_Loli

forgotten_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:53 pm
awsome post! Let's see...

Name: kikyo
Ocupation: hmm...she's alone (not a loner though ^_^||)
Age: 17? (she's dead a long time ago but came back to life...so it's really complicated.)
Why/How does it define you: Kikyo's personality, the way she act is a lot like mine. Also, we tend to think the same way. Also, we sorta look the same (not completely since she's very animated. ^_^||)
Details: Kikyo is a very tragic character of Inuyasha, and although many people didn't understand her (lead them to dislike her at first) I could like understand her right from the first time she appeared, it's like I can read her mind or something..it's really creepy now that I think about it.
Extra: nope  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:41 pm
Name: Eikichi Onizuka
Why he defines me: he defines me because he's able to read peoples feeling really easily and i am also able to do that at the same time he can be reckless and i'm also pretty much a reckless human being .  

Mizu40k

Feral_Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:52 pm
My own Character, from my Work in Progress "Wandering Journey"

Name: Tora
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 122.3lb
Class: Necromancer/Rouge
Race: Neko, Tiger Var.
Hair: Color: Green w/ Black Stripes
Eye Color: Green
Personality: Imagine Garaa, Edward Elrick, and Hiei crossed with Darth Vader! This Angsty "reformed" killing Machine is is the LAST guy you wanna call "Kitty".... eek A parody of various Anime Sterio Types/Cliches, "Wandering Journey"'s resident Catboy is perhaps the Strangest combination of Character Types in the show. A Murderous Sociopath one minute, and playfull kitty-boy the next! rofl His Catboy instincts, despite his will to the contrary; take over any time a Mouse, shiny object, Paper Bag, ball of Yarn, etc; comes into view. Inspite of this odd weakness, the Body Count never ceases to pile up, esecially if a certain Taboo word (*Kitty, or any cute variation on the word "Cat"*) is used in reference to him....think Hiroshima, but Necromancy instead of Nukes. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:11 pm
Name: Rock Lee
Ocupation: Ninja
Why/How does it define you: He works hard to prove to the world and himself that he's worth a damn.
Details: He was always made fun of as a kid, just as I was. As I got older, i trained my body in the martial arts and wrestling. I kept pushing myself harder and harder. Now I'm one of the best wrestlers at my school and I'ver reached a new level in my martial arts.
Extra: (Anything else?) *nice guy pose* a mrgreen ninja mrgreen ninja  

DecimusJuilii

Kajuri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:48 pm
Name: Hitsugaya Toushirou
Ocupation: Captain of the 10th Division
Why/How does it define you: Because he's wise, smart and careful just like me!! XD
Details: He always yells at a "certain" person who work with him! >_>
Extra: Nothing much else to say.....he's my fav character of Bleach though!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:14 pm
Name: Kanako Inora
Ocupation: none
Why/How does it define you: Sometimes people call me a cat because I'm sneaky and quiet.
Details: I'm a neko(cat) half-demon, I do not know my parents, I have long white hair with balck tips, and I travel alone.(most of the time)  

Neko Kanako

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:51 pm
Name:Shuichi Shindou
Ocupation:Main Character/Singer
Why/How does it define you:Shuichi is a spazz, but he can sing and write. He'll do anything for his lover and his friends, but if he's mad he won't talk to them for a few days. The relationship he has with his lover and friends depends on his overall mood, and he tends to obsess over the tiniest things.
Details:I even look a little like Shuichi. ^^'
Extra:Umm...I obsess over Gackt the way Shuichi obsesses over Ryuichi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:31 am
Name: Goku Son
Ocupation:Main
Why/How does it define you: I don't get sad or mad fast. I Like(Not as much as Goku but a little bit) The Arts like he does. I do eat more than I look like I can. rolleyes I make friends fast, and 4 life. I'm not to smart or good at school. I lived in the wouds like he. moive to a city like he(kinda did).
Details: I think I said that.  

Green Apple Pies

cantchangemynameahhdf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Name: Tsukasa
Why/How does it define you: He's a quiet person who usually just wants to be left alone, and has some secrets no one else knows about.
Details: Some people say I look like Tsukasa in a way.
Extra: Not that I can think of. =p  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:26 pm
Name:Hinata
Ocupation: ninja
Why/How does it define you: shy, softspoken, but determined to rise above everyones expectations.
Details: crushes can come easily redface
Extra:erm... no, she actually only defines the most dominant trait of my personality.  

Girl Who Sings

DyreWolf42

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:38 pm
Name:Jet Black(Cowboy Bebop)
Ocupation: bounty hunter(former cop)
Why/How does it define you: he has the same sense of humor I have, both pretty cynical and even though he doesn't always show it does really care for the people he calls friend.
Details: I've had people tell me I remind them of Jet.
Extra: Nope  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:52 am
RinoK-chan
Name:Shuichi Shindou
Ocupation:Main Character/Singer
Why/How does it define you:Shuichi is a spazz, but he can sing and write. He'll do anything for his lover and his friends, but if he's mad he won't talk to them for a few days. The relationship he has with his lover and friends depends on his overall mood, and he tends to obsess over the tiniest things.
Details:I even look a little like Shuichi. ^^'
Extra:Umm...I obsess over Gackt the way Shuichi obsesses over Ryuichi.
:smirks: Hello, angel. Now...I have to do this. He's not THE ONLY character that defines me, but by GOD have I been compared to him a lot. XD

Name: Eiri "Yuki" Uesugi
Occupation: Moody writer, seme, mindf**k expert, demon, harsh critic, lover etc. etc. ad nauseum
Why/How does he/she define you: Why DOESN'T HE? He's a writer, I'm a writer. He's a seme, I'm a seme. He's ubermoody, and I can be. I also like mercilessly teasing and tormenting my lover just like he does. He has a sharp tongue, and I am not above harsh criticism and biting sarcasm. There are many other reasons why I' like him, but you'll have to get to know me to find them out.
Details: Like what? I think I've said all I have to say. I basically look like Tatsuha but act like Eiri. I wouldn't look very good as a blonde, anyway. :chuckles: I also wear glasses. XP
Extra: ...am I done yet?  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:58 pm
*glomps Azzy* Hey, Azzy-sama! I'm bored! Let's do something fun! Something that will allow me to walk tomorrow, please. ^^'  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff