Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Are you a closet emo? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are u?
  yes
  no
  what?
  poll whore
View Results

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:13 pm
are u a closet emo? meaning do people know u are emo or do u hide behind fake smiles and bright colors.

me personally, i'm not a closet emo. certain friends and family members know.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:25 pm
I know somebody that is a closet emo.  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:32 pm
Guitars=Life
I know somebody that is a closet emo.

me too.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:36 pm
My friend Lyndsey thinks she's emo and my friend Christian is a closet emo.  

xJet+Black+Feelingx

ariboy cruz 24

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:38 pm
i dont think so emo  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:38 pm
This girl i know named rebecca thinks she is emo and my cousin is a closet emo(well kinda. i mean i know about her).  

Demonic_Angel_Ruler

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:03 pm
I'm one of the biggest closet emos you'll ever see.
That's just because I'm a really good actor. See, when people see you depressed all the time, they want to intervene. I don't do this for attention, like most people do. I'm just... depressed. So I act happy and s**t around other people, but when I'm alone, it's just me and my razor.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:04 pm
Gossh. I am.
Hate to admit it, but yeah.

Some people know, like a few of my good friends, but outside of that, the people that I've just met recently don't know at all. I'm all happy. The only hint that they have is that I wear a black blazer or something.  

[.Lea.]

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:48 pm
this made me laugh cuz that's what my friend's always call me  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:53 pm
i hate to admit it here but Im the worse closet 'emo'.You'll find me laughing and smiling at the school campus then secretly hid something inside.I dont wanna talk about it more,but I admit it.  

aikoislost

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

shadow_kitten2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:18 am
What Four
That's just because I'm a really good actor. See, when people see you depressed all the time, they want to intervene. I don't do this for attention, like most people do. I'm just... depressed. So I act happy and s**t around other people, but when I'm alone, it's just me and my razor.

then you are not 'emo' emo's do do it for attention.
i am a closet emo. everyone thinks i am goth, but i am too emotional too be goth, and i understand about the people trying to get in the way, even though you know they cant do anything to make it better.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:48 am
I don't really know about me. I have my own problems, but I'm really close to my friends so when I am with them I am happy but I try to mask if I'm depressed or something, because I don't want my friends to worry, or make them depressed too. So, I dunno what I am.  

Hugsei

itzadoozi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:21 am
shadow_kitten2006
What Four

then you are not 'emo' emo's do do it for attention.
i am a closet emo. everyone thinks i am goth, but i am too emotional too be goth, and i understand about the people trying to get in the way, even though you know they cant do anything to make it better.

What does it make you if you cut but, not for attention? I used to cut but, I have quit, and it wasn't for attention...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:27 am
no  

xxxcyberaddictxxx

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:31 pm
Sometimes I think I'm emo but then I remeber its music so it would be impossible and I'm only a loner trying to make friends.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games