Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Recent slash ship? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voluptuous Velcro!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:11 pm
So...any new yaoi ships you support?

4laugh I'm bored enough to ask this.

Ehm...

You honestly want to know?

biggrin Imma tell chu.

EdmundxJohnny K. Gambino.(YES. I am odd. D: But...I can't resist...*Nosebleed*)

I s**t you not.

Now you tell me...

plz?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:27 pm
Who is Edmund? D'=  

UlooAloo

Voluptuous Velcro!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:05 pm
kiba132324
Who is Edmund? D'=

Shop owner of H&R Wesley; Gambino's friend.

xD Unless you support the ship.

Edmund, A.K.A. the guy's who name I alway's missspell.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:18 pm
I don't know if this one is new but since we're already talking about gaia characters then Ian and Liam are a perfect couple for yaoi! Ian the submissive uke and Liam the manipulative seme!

Besides that,
Limdo (Uriki) and Chamka (Tomite) from Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden are pretty slashable!
So are Limdo and Soren!  

Dream of Existence

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:50 pm
Dream of Existence
I don't know if this one is new but since we're already talking about gaia characters then Ian and Liam are a perfect couple for yaoi! Ian the submissive uke and Liam the manipulative seme!

Besides that,
Limdo (Uriki) and Chamka (Tomite) from Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden are pretty slashable!
So are Limdo and Soren!
Who is Liam? D'=

I'm such a loser.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Voluptuous Velcro!
kiba132324
Who is Edmund? D'=

Shop owner of H&R Wesley; Gambino's friend.

xD Unless you support the ship.

Edmund, A.K.A. the guy's who name I alway's missspell.
=o

I know that guy.

Its not bad. Hmm.  

UlooAloo

Joey(Face)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:40 pm
We are talking about gaia people right?
I only know the shop owners  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:47 am
Joey(Face)
We are talking about gaia people right?
I only know the shop owners

Well, depending on how you put that (I just woke up; things are fuzzy); It's the subject of the newest Yaoi relationship you....ship!

But Edmund and Johnny K. Gambino are, of course, Gaia [NPC]'s.

Edmund is the owner of H&R Wesley; a shop which has, I believe, the most expensive items.

And Gambino.

The most powerfull man in gaia.
The guy who's gone crazy several times.

Ah, oh, and my other resent ship is from a web comic called PANDECT; The two charicter's from it; Edgar, submissive and shy, and ******** awesome and cool xD.
There pretty much canon; but s**t, there not together yet.
;D and there perfect for eachother.  

Voluptuous Velcro!

MEiCrOSoFt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:07 am
EdmundxGambino pretty friggin' hawt. Gaiaonline bara FTW  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:59 pm
>.> I never even thought about shipping the characters on Gaia. Don't pay much attention to them either though...
Anyways, I'm currently shipping a stranger couple. I've been shipping them since around Thanksgiving but the fever hasn't waned as of yet. Not even a little. o_O Jack Spicer/Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown. A slash moment caught my eye while I was reading with the TV running and that was it. I had to watch the whole show which only increased my obsession with the pairing. ^^;  

Ryosei_Hime

Fashionable Lunatic

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100

retice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:53 pm
Lol well that's a thought that never occured to me! Slashing the NPC's... oh man, I'm so going to do it.

Anyway, my newest real ship is Bernard/Charlie from the Santa Clause, which is odd in itself. BUT CHARLIE IS OLDER IN MY MIND I SWEAR! ::shuffles into corner::  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:59 pm
OMG whee whee go PANDECT!! lol i LOVE heart heart ed and noah!! they need to go together..and there was that *ahem* intense scene where they get to know eachother better. ha. HAHA. wink u knoows u likeh it  

angelBmine

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:19 pm
My most recent slash (and femslash) ships have all been from Final Fantasy XII... And not one in particular, either... Just all potential ones. biggrin Any involving Balthier... And Basch... And Vaan...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:54 pm
MEiCrOSoFt
EdmundxGambino pretty friggin' hawt. Gaiaonline bara FTW

4laugh Yaoi-Rific!

Quote:
>.> I never even thought about shipping the characters on Gaia. Don't pay much attention to them either though...
Anyways, I'm currently shipping a stranger couple. I've been shipping them since around Thanksgiving but the fever hasn't waned as of yet. Not even a little. o_O Jack Spicer/Chase Young from Xiaolin Showdown. A slash moment caught my eye while I was reading with the TV running and that was it. I had to watch the whole show which only increased my obsession with the pairing. ^^;

biggrin Xiaolin Showdown rawks.

^^ that's a cool ship~

Quote:
Lol well that's a thought that never occured to me! Slashing the NPC's... oh man, I'm so going to do it.

Anyway, my newest real ship is Bernard/Charlie from the Santa Clause, which is odd in itself. BUT CHARLIE IS OLDER IN MY MIND I SWEAR! ::shuffles into corner::

4laugh Slashing NPC's is fuuuuun~

Quote:
OMG go PANDECT!! lol i LOVE ed and noah!! they need to go together..and there was that *ahem* intense scene where they get to know eachother better. ha. HAHA. u knoows u likeh it

PANDECT ROCKS MAH SOCKS!

Yaoi Fanatic heaven, if you ask me.

Fleance is my god.  

Voluptuous Velcro!

palindrome88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:04 pm
RionaDaidouji
My most recent slash (and femslash) ships have all been from Final Fantasy XII... And not one in particular, either... Just all potential ones. biggrin Any involving Balthier... And Basch... And Vaan...

Ah ha, you beat me to it! whee Everyone x everyone else (but especially Larsa) is my OTP for this game. Why are they all so awesome? heart  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff