Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Its WRONG! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im_a_lost_cause

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:29 pm
Emo Guild? the reason i joined is so i could talk to other people, to get an understanding of others. Mostly i see alot of people even here are quick to judge and mean. Why is it every where i look i see hatred towards eachother? WE ARE ALL HUMAN! i feel like no body understands that. STOP PUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF OTHERS! yes your opionion counts voice it as loud as you can but when you are so quick to put your opionion above everyone elses thats when you should stop. i honestly dont mean to sound like a b***h but FYI you are NO better than anyone else! evil

look, im not whining and im not saying oh im going to go kill myself because people on the internet are mean, what i am saying is what i see everywhere. dont pay attention to the topic if your just going to be a b***h about it. this is just me venting what i think is wrong, if you dont like it than dont pay attention to the topic.

ok, someone said something about *preps* on here and i really didnt get it. You cant group it into one *type* of person, its everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE. yes maybe i should just turn away and not pay attention to it but just because i dont take offence to what people say doesnt mean someone else doesnt. Ya its the internet and we shouldnt take it seriously but some people do. i mean we get it everywhere we go, but why should we have to take it on the internet to?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:20 pm
Aye, but you are lower than everyone else... This is the internet, and you have taken it seriously.
Seriously, kid, it's the emo guild. I'm surprised all the angst in this guild hasn't caused a massive explosion yet. (Not unlike a dust explosion...)  

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:47 pm
What Four
Aye, but you are lower than everyone else... This is the internet, and you have taken it seriously.
Seriously, kid, it's the emo guild. I'm surprised all the angst in this guild hasn't caused a massive explosion yet. (Not unlike a dust explosion...)

agreed. if you cant handle being here and put up with our opinions, then stop visiting this guild, im_a_lost_cause.
<3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:54 pm
Being whiny doesn't help anyone ^^;  

Gambino Statue

CREEPS.ME.OUT.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Im_a_lost_cause
Emo Guild? the reason i joined is so i could talk to other people, to get an understanding of others. Mostly i see alot of people even here are quick to judge and mean. Why is it every where i look i see hatred towards eachother? WE ARE ALL HUMAN! i feel like no body understands that. STOP PUTTING YOURSELF INFRONT OF OTHERS! yes your opionion counts voice it as loud as you can but when you are so quick to put your opionion above everyone elses thats when you should stop. i honestly dont mean to sound like a b***h but FYI you are NO better than anyone else! evil

Im better then you.
I'm more literate.
more attractive.
My music taste is better.
Therefore,My opinion means more.
PS.Im not human.I'm a robot.So dont go there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:28 am
WTF?! talk2hand  

ariboy cruz 24

5-Star Emo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:05 am
*yawn*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:25 am
your_so_a_lost_cause.  

hiscarious

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:26 am
hiscarious
your_so_a_lost_cause.

heh, nice
<3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:30 am
there are so many topic about this its pointless  

5-Star Emo

darkeningxcore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:37 am
this. is. weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:12 pm
CREEPS.ME.OUT.
Im_a_lost_cause

Im better then you.
I'm more literate.
more attractive.
My music taste is better.
Therefore,My opinion means more.
PS.Im not human.I'm a robot.So dont go there.

Im not human either.... Im an Amazazing go to show punch scene kids in their faces and throw pennies at them whil im at the malll Penguin <3333  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:13 am
Sometimes I wonder what happened to this guild -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:58 am
Im_a_lost_cause

i kind of see what you mean,everywhere  

rikaLeshay

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:15 am
Im_a_lost_cause

I kinda agree but that's just the way some ppl are.
Live with it.
Not everyone thinks/cares about the same things you do
((i'm not bashing/flaming you either))

:3

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games