Yes
  I am a pig and a poll whore
  No
View Results

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:04 pm
Quote:
Who earns the most money?

Who is the Korean star who earned the most money in 2006? The mega star Rain or his arch rival Se7en? Is the star the king of ballads, Shin Seung hoon? Sad to say, but they're not the ones who earned the most.

According to the recruitment agency Saramin, the Korean star who earned the most money this year is BoA, the 20 year old pop singer. The agency estimated that she earned 40 billion won. This is thanks to the sale of her albums and commercials which she worked on in Korea and Japan.

Next to BoA was actor Bae Yong Jun with a little more than 38 billion won. Bae played the lead role in the drama series "Winter Sonata". The success of the series abroad made him one of the most popular Korean actors in Asia.

After Bae Yong Jun was Jang Dong Gun with 12.5 billion won. He starred in various movies like "The Coast Guard" by Kim Ki0duk, "Taegukgi" by Kang Lee-gye and "Typhoon" by Kwak Kyung-taek.

Saramin inidcated that the agency had calculated the incomes of the 3 stars based from the information available in the media and that there could be slight differences between the estimates by the agency and amount of money the stars really earned.

Source: KBS World Radio

Woot~! BoA beat Rain and Se7en (O.o" ).
It's a little surprising for me, and when I heard it
a few Bi fans where not "pleased" but what the heck BoA
earned it~!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:56 pm
hmmm. . i think i have to agree on that. . BoA is pretty big and i think i knew her before bi so it makes sense. . se7en is the one i prefer but hey!!  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:33 pm
frankly speaking, i'm not surprised heheheh i was expecting her to be the one hehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:46 am
Wow, cool xD but i suspected that BoA would be first place :] and se7en being second place..woot! woot!  

-alwaysmile-

miss peachyy

Tipsy Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:00 pm
I say BoA  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:32 am
Hehe, I saw that coming too...

WHOO! BAE YONG JOON!! xDD Aww, he was so pretty pretty pretty......

Now he's oldie, oldie, oldie.......

I didn't know he still acted...... I heard he was big in other countries too...

I think it was in Japan.... xDD I heard he was swamped with fans there. ^^  

I Have Moved

kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces