Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:21 pm
=(

I need some consoleing now.

My dearest bunny, Serena, whom I've had since I was nine, died today shortly after I arrived home from school. She was about six years old.

And it couldn't have come at more worse/awkward time, as I finally got my first boyfriend yesterday.

I know it may not be a big deal, but, keep in mind, I practically grew up with her.

So, discuss--

Any pets you had that you loved dearly pass away?
Shocked at the fact I have a boyfriend, Miss Asexual over here?

Hey look, A Christmas Story is on! Now it feels like Christmas.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:20 pm
well first off, congratulations sangome 3nodding

and second, im sorry about your bunny crying

and as for a beloved pet, i had an english springer spaniel, i had him since i was 4 and about 2-3 years ago he ran away, and we had either a nova scotia duck trolling retriver or a golden retriver, and he got run over, and we had a great pirenese, and we had to give him away ;.;  

infernal_soul

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:29 pm
Sorry bout your bunny *hugs*

I had several pets that I loved dearly that passed on. This one cat Salme I loved very much. We shared cheese puffs and he was a really good and sweet kitty and I really loved that cat. The I beleive it was around december when he died. My dad told me he was ran over. I also had a zebra finch named Billy and I loved that bird and he died from old age a loooong time ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 pm

I am sorry about your bunny.

Hey! What's your boyfriend like?

My kitty was ran over by my brother's
friend in the driveway. Sammy was
ran over in the midsection and he
was bleeding pretty badly. All we
could do was pet him and make sure
he saw us one last time before my dad
took him to the vet. He was put to sleep.

I remember it. He was wheezing real bad
and blood was coming out of his mouth.
I miss him. He was a real good kitty.

Amaunator

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:32 am
My grandma passed away christmas day.

-bawls- t_____t  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:44 am
[-Tedious-]
My grandma passed away christmas day.

-bawls- t_____t
>.> were talking about pets o-O  

infernal_soul

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:47 am
...Boyfriend? -Claps-
...Bunny? ;.;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:44 pm
To all who support my having a boyfriend, thank you, buuuuuuuuuut it's not going over as well as I'd hoped. I don't like how he's treating my friends and yeah...proooobably not gonna last much longer.

And, thanks for your support for me coping with my loss. It means alot to me, really.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:33 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
To all who support my having a boyfriend, thank you, buuuuuuuuuut it's not going over as well as I'd hoped. I don't like how he's treating my friends and yeah...proooobably not gonna last much longer.

And, thanks for your support for me coping with my loss. It means alot to me, really.
if hes treating your freinds like crap put him in his place, tell him not to, and if he does keep doing it then.... break up with him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:39 pm
infernal_soul
[.Hoho-papa.]

if hes treating your freinds like crap put him in his place, tell him not to, and if he does keep doing it then.... break up with him
I've already told him numerous times to stop being mean to them (he's only mean to one in particular, really, but still) and he refuses to let up.

I also don't think I'm really ready for a relationship yet, like this, at least. Just...yeah. I was hoping to let this mild infatuation pass over, but then he had to slam me with asking me out.

I just know I'm giving it until Thursday, maybe even sooner. Boy/girlfriends are temporary, but friends are forever. *shakes head*

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:07 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul
[.Hoho-papa.]

I've already told him numerous times to stop being mean to them (he's only mean to one in particular, really, but still) and he refuses to let up.

I also don't think I'm really ready for a relationship yet, like this, at least. Just...yeah. I was hoping to let this mild infatuation pass over, but then he had to slam me with asking me out.

I just know I'm giving it until Thursday, maybe even sooner. Boy/girlfriends are temporary, but friends are forever. *shakes head*

I agree. Friends are forever. If he isn't treating your friend right then I would end the relationship with him. I couldn't be with someone that was mean to my friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:00 pm
and if you happen to be going out with someone who was a friend at first, then that means their friends are your friends so youd have no reason to be mean to them : D *bricked*  

infernal_soul

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:43 pm
*looks at Zero whom has no clothes on* ACK I'M BLINDED burning_eyes

j/k  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:00 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
*looks at Zero whom has no clothes on* ACK I'M BLINDED burning_eyes

j/k
i dont know what your talking about mack, i have clothes on, and i have had clothes on for awhile now, are you high o.O *checks your eyes*  

infernal_soul

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:25 am
<.< Pssh.

Anyways, i'll agree with that. And i said it to Eulanda, friends are forever. If your boyfriend isn't treating your friends right, i agree with mack... BEAT THE CRAP OUTTA HIM.

I left an angry message on the phone for my friends boyfriend because he was being a ******** to her. Did i put him in his place, uh, yeah? Like to see him do it again.

And yes, sorry about your bunny. I was sad when Dumpy died, i grew up with her, she was a sweetie.  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff