Reply Rude Discussion
French Ska. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speed Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:57 pm
Hah. Meh lover just brought me back this awesome CD from France - a collaboration of a bunch of French ska songs. It totally rocks. La'Ska Demie. Everyone on the CD is really awesome - there are bands like Vodska and Zumbaki and Pouffy Poup (lurve Fire) on it. So... has anyone else ever listened to French ska? xD Cause you totally should if you havent. Ehe.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:43 pm
Babylon Circus and Sinsemilia. YES PLEASE! 3nodding  

IbunWest

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:46 am
Wow, I didn't know that the French were into ska. Now I gotta go find some to listen to ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:54 am
SKArface!  

Red-Baron

Parapluie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:31 pm
I asked another ska group kind of thing I'm part of if any of them knew any french ska bands and no one did. This is very awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:06 pm
Ha... glad to have enlightened some people. And... YAY for new French ska bands for me to listen to cause they weren't on my CD on the first place. x3

Can anyone understand what they're saying? Cause... I totally cant. whee  

Speed Calypso

IbunWest

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:01 pm
Kyoko Toshi
Ha... glad to have enlightened some people. And... YAY for new French ska bands for me to listen to cause they weren't on my CD on the first place. x3

Nope. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:55 pm
Kyoko Toshi
Hah. Meh lover just brought me back this awesome CD from France - a collaboration of a bunch of French ska songs. It totally rocks. La'Ska Demie. Everyone on the CD is really awesome - there are bands like Vodska and Zumbaki and Pouffy Poup (lurve Fire) on it. So... has anyone else ever listened to French ska? xD Cause you totally should if you havent. Ehe.
interesting...**stratches head**  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Parapluie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:22 pm
Kyoko Toshi

I could possibly be able to pick out words and phrases but I probably won't be able to get most of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:36 pm
oh dayumn i need to go get me some eek  

cheesemonkey

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:23 am
Ooh i want to listen to French ska! When I was last in France I tried to find some but I was too scared to ask the people in the recor shop and i didnt know the names of any bands, Ill have to ask my French friend if she knows any other French ska bands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:42 pm
If you go to MySpace.com and click on music then search for ska in France you can find a bunch of french ska bands, it's just that quite a few of them suck.  

Parapluie

Beretta Grimm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:59 pm
So far only german and japanese ska has made it through to my ears.. I'll have a nibble of the french too if you don't mind..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:26 pm
Kyoko Toshi

oh wow. i live in quebec, and not many people are into ska here. im surprised to hear of french ska. i totally want to listen now.

and once i listen, ill probably be able to understand it :p  

jaanu.

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:55 am
Mano Negra does Punk and Ska.....  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items