Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What if you were to die rite now? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moctezuma07

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:36 pm
If you were to die rite now, what would you say?
What you would you think about? I'm sure sometimes negative things get in the way but then at the time your going to die, do you really
pay attention to it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:33 pm
Were I to die right now, I'd be okay with that. Not happy, mind you... But okay. I wouldn't be one of those spirits who gets bound to Earth. I have no regrets, everyone I love knows I love them... No unfinished business.

So... I would die. I might travel to a couple of people to say goodbye again, but then I'd move on. I'm always interested in seeing what the next life has to hold.  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Xoh_Emily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:57 pm
I Would Lived A Hard/Trouble/Messed up 17 years of My Life But I Would die Happy 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:05 pm
I would request a cigarette before I leave. Because I'd be dying anyway, why not return to an old vice that I've kicked during life?

I would also like to give one last listen to AFI's "But Home Is Nowhere", due to the sensory connection I've got to it... it would be a moment I'd like to die by, despite the depressingly horrid memory I've got tied to it.

-Isel-

For the Madness

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:32 pm
I'd destroy all the idiots and closedminded people before I'd die.
Then I'd die. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:43 pm
I'd go with the tried and true sex-and-drugs last day of life.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Oterys

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:54 pm
I also have no regrets, if I were to die now I would go shopping on my badass credit, buy a beautiful dress, preferably in all white, black or a dark red. Then I would spend the day listening to my favorite songs and praying for my family and friends ending it by setting out on a boat and sending myself to the immortals in a wall of flames.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:17 pm
lol I'd tell David that I really do love him, I'd try to see him one last time, and then I'd be happy.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 pm
I sure as hell wouldn't be typing a reply to this stupid question.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:06 pm
I'd probably be a bit miffed because I don't think I've learned the lessons I'm supposed to in this lifetime. But I guess I'd have to accept it and wait for my next incarnation.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:52 pm
I would likely just give my last farewells and spend the day with people whom I've held the most dear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:10 pm
If i were to die right now...

What? I would be dead, it is not like there would be time to do anything.  

zz1000zz
Crew

littlewonder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:25 pm
My mum and sister are in this same room, so I imagine they'd be horrified. Also, can't say I'd be terribly upset at dying so young. At least I wouldn't have to worry about life's hang ups or adulthood...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:29 pm
Scream, run around in circles, and then steal some money to go buy an awesome outfit from HotTopic or PacSun to die in. Then I sit at home eating chocolate and drinking until the Goddess takes me to be reincarnated.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

DieiNoctis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:40 pm
If I were to die right now, I wouldn't be able to say anything due to the entire... ya' know, cecassion of conciousness.
I'm not sure what dying "rite" now would entail, though it sounds a bit like ritual sacrifice. In that case, I'd probably b***h about the speed of said sacrifice, and tell them to hurry it up.

But all poking fun at the way you phrased your question aside, if I were told that I had extremly, extremly rapidly spreading cancer (or something), and that I was going to die upon the morrow, what would I say?
I would probably say something along the lines of a goodbye to my family. Then I'd take a pistol down to the nearest large gathering of people, and shoot myself in the face. Better yet if I could do it on the stage of a huge concert or public event, in front of cameras.
Because, ya' know, if I'm going to die, I want to scar as many innocent bystandars as possible in the process.

Oh, I might right a suicide note for dramatic effect too. Just so that the news could completly use it out of context and misquote me. I think that'd be fun.

Ooh, or even better, blame the "suicide" on the media's negative portrayal of goths. I'd love to see how that panned out... but I wouldn't be able to, so it would be my last gift to all of you.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff