Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Non Emo Friend Makes Me Want To Kill Her! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xKaitlynxKrunkx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:53 pm
Alright, here this...
My friend (not really even my friend) is a little fuggin douche. She claims how emo she is because she loves the Emo Kid song and then she said she was 'half emo' because she cuts herself... now that is where that phooney b***h fuggin pissed meh off... one you don't have to cut to be emo, most emos cut but still... and she goes on to say how her hair flips after she takes a showr and that her nails aren't long because she plays guitar.... b***h PLEASE! NO! She is the biggest liar... alright, I've seen her nails, they are longer then mine, plus she sucks at guitar... and then about the hair, that little hoe combs her hair over... She is the biggest fuggin douche alive... any one know some dumb phuck like this? Please I feel alone.. but really, if she doesnt stop, I will kill her then myself! twisted

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:03 pm
[.Funky_Homosapien.]
Alright, here this...
My friend (not really even my friend) is a little fuggin douche. She claims how emo she is because she loves the Emo Kid song and then she said she was 'half emo' because she cuts herself... now that is where that phooney b***h fuggin pissed meh off... one you don't have to cut to be emo, most emos cut but still... and she goes on to say how her hair flips after she takes a showr and that her nails aren't long because she plays guitar.... b***h PLEASE! NO! She is the biggest liar... alright, I've seen her nails, they are longer then mine, plus she sucks at guitar... and then about the hair, that little hoe combs her hair over... She is the biggest fuggin douche alive... any one know some dumb phuck like this? Please I feel alone.. but really, if she doesnt stop, I will kill her then myself! twisted

eeek! I've met kids like that too.... *hugs u from behind to restrain u and make u calm down in an "emo" hug*
<3

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:26 pm
How can you say "most emos cut?"
That's not necessarily true.

Anyway, look at my first journal entry. Male version of your friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:41 pm
yah there are a lot of ppl liek that. And most emos dont always cut, i mean yah sum do, but jjust cuz sum1 cuts doesnt make em emo. i knew a cheerleader who did, and she was no where near emo. But yah i know wat u mean. My friend, TOTALLY copies EVERYTHING i do, my hair how i dress wat i say. But she had to go to rehab cuz shes an IDIOT that got caught takkin Adderall at skool. and THEN she ratted out the dealers, but we saved them cuz they my Boyz and we all said we had no clue wat she was talkin about. stupid Skank... U should TOTALLY punch that hoe in her ovaries. and shes a fuggin idiot, just cuz u liek teh "emo song" doesnt make u emo. stupid Scene kid(ur friendperson)  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:59 pm
Live Journal is a more appropriate place to write that. Does it really matter what crowd she says she belongs to? Does it threaten all the credibility you don't have?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:20 pm
>< ppl like that drive me insane... all of my friends call me emo and I styled my bangs to look like an anime character and so the emo kids are calling me a poser >< i just am whatever the hell I am and because I looked emo my friends went and started doing everything I do -_- It just annoys me that I can't like what I want with out ppl having to label, I'm blah -_-Whatever I steal know some nice emo ppl, so I'm going to stick with my opinion on them ^^ NICE PPL! ><  

AzuKitsune

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:57 am
ROFL

That's just stupid for so many reasons I'm not even going to try.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:37 pm
uh okay...don't hang around with her or talk to her or whatever if you don't like her.  

rikaLeshay

[Catharsis Message]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:48 pm
xLIZA
ROFL

Agreed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:12 pm
AzuKitsune
>< ppl like that drive me insane... all of my friends call me emo and I styled my bangs to look like an anime character and so the emo kids are calling me a poser >< i just am whatever the hell I am and because I looked emo my friends went and started doing everything I do -_- It just annoys me that I can't like what I want with out ppl having to label, I'm blah -_-Whatever I steal know some nice emo ppl, so I'm going to stick with my opinion on them ^^ NICE PPL! ><
3nodding same here ever since I was in elementry skool my hair has always been wierd and differnt colors since i was trying to be a anime girl and then it became punk now emo I'm fine with it though since I really could care less about what people think of me  

xSTHMx

AzuKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:00 pm
yatta >< I'm not the only one^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:25 pm
I know not all emos cut.. but apparently she doesn't. And the only reason I hang around her is because she is friends with my only real friend and I can't get rid of her. stare  

xKaitlynxKrunkx

chelzcatherine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:41 pm
[Catharsis Message]
xLIZA
ROFL

Agreed.

I third the agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:53 pm
[.Funky_Homosapien.]
I know not all emos cut.. but apparently she doesn't. And the only reason I hang around her is because she is friends with my only real friend and I can't get rid of her. stare

^^ oh now makes sense ^^ I thought that you hung out with her of ur own free will confused  

AzuKitsune

Xyloid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:10 pm
I have a better idea!

Cut yourself, because that is what REAL emos do!

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games