Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Jokes, Tongue Twisters, or Riddles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asian.babii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:28 pm
You guys can write jokes, tongue twisters, or riddles in here and we'll try to laugh (jokes), say it (tongue twisters), and/or figure it out (riddles). So you guys try to do it but I don't have enough time to write on now. Later, I'll be back. C'ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:13 pm
I have jokes but they take too long to type so pm me specialy if you want them.They are very funny tho.  

Kisho_The_Pilot

Kisho_The_Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:14 pm
two coins make thirty cents and one of them isnt a nickel.What are the two coins?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:14 pm
*fall asleep*  

blackhawk111

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:16 pm
Kisho_The_Pilot
two coins make thirty cents and one of them isnt a nickel.What are the two coins?
one is a nickel and the other is a quater cause only one is a nickel  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:36 pm
yay you got it.Most my friends didnt get it.I have dumb friends.  

Kisho_The_Pilot

__melissa.exe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:41 pm
There was a father and a son. One night, they were driving on a road, and then their car crashed. They both were sent to the hospital immediately, and the father ended up okay, and the son had to do surgery. The surgeon said "I can`t do this operation."

Why not?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 pm
A husband and wife are in a divorce court.
They're fighting for custody of their two childeren.

The wife goes, "Your honor, I believe I should have custody over my two children because I'M the one who brought them into this world..."

The judge turned to the husband, "And what do you have to say?"

The husband stood up, fixed his tie, and said, "Your honor, if you put a dollar bill into a vending machine and a Coke pops out, does that Coke belong to you, or the machine?"  

Laughing Platypus

__melissa.exe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:47 pm
vi3tdorkness

The wife goes, "Your honor, I believe I should have custody over my two children because I'M the one who brought them into this world..."

The husband stood up, fixed his tie, and said, "Your honor, if you put a dollar bill into a vending machine and a Coke pops out, does that Coke belong to you, or the machine?"

Wow... rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 pm
[.day.dreamer.]
vi3tdorkness

Wow... rofl

rofl xd rofl  

Deth Muffin

AznFLipx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:00 pm
uhh... still thinking..
aww i dont have one sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:05 pm
^_ old joke

bush, osama, and blair finds a lamp together. they decide to splt the wishes up, the giny agrees. blair went first, he ask that englind would have proser and better way of life. the geny granted the wish, and telaports him him back home.
osama went next, he comanded the geny to make a wall closing the borders and undestructable and it must reach to the hevans. thet geni grants his wish and sents him home.
bush looked at it and ask the geni if any thing could destroy it and how far it reached. the geni replys, nothing can destroy it and it reaches to the clouds.
bush ask if their was any way in or out
the geni replied no.
bush finlly made his wish, he told the geni to fill it up with water  

Angmar01

Kakashi272

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:32 pm
[.day.dreamer.]
There was a father and a son. One night, they were driving on a road, and then their car crashed. They both were sent to the hospital immediately, and the father ended up okay, and the son had to do surgery. The surgeon said "I can`t do this operation."

Why not?

surgeon was his dad?
or related?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:45 pm
Kakashi272
[.day.dreamer.]

Why not?

surgeon was his dad?
or related?

His dad was in the car crash, too.  

__melissa.exe

WishingHoshii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Riddle:
FIrst there was 4,
If you cut one, 3 falls,
5 remains

what are they?