Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime] [Naruto]GaaraNaru=Love, SasuNaru=Overrated Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My *cough* little essay was?
  Great...yay for you
  stupid....no yay for you
View Results

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:46 pm
Sasunaru is a pretty popular pairing...I know, probably one of the most popular yaoi pairings in all of yaoi. However, I think the GaaraNaru pairing is vastly underrated. This nifty, yet very long rant (written by me) details some of the events from the post-timeskip manga that suggest a GaaraNaru relationship. If you've never thought that those two have something going on, believe me, you will after reading this.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=6629793#89124758

I also would like to add that I don't hate the Sasunaru pairing...I just think it takes up too much space in the Naruto yaoi fandom. (that and ex-homicidal maniacs need love too, especially Gaara, someone who never had enough love from anyone for a really long time 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:42 pm
was into Gaara/Naruto but was converted to Naruto/Neji, lols xd
What's even hotter, Naruto/Neji/Sasuke. Hey, why not Naruto/Neji/Sasuke/Gaara. OT4 FTW!

oh, and Neji/Naruto manifesto. You may or may not want to read the thing, but definately check out the link to Joosetta's Naruto/Neji/Sasuke fic on the first comment. Awesome stuff. IMO anyways.

The main thing that converted me to Neji/Naruto were the fanfictions out there. I liked Gaara/Naruto, but I can't really find any good ones. I enjoy collecting and rec-ing anything I've read and liked so hey, point me to any good Gaara/Naruto fanfics and I'm willing to re-convert.
Pst. If you do, (and I really hope you do) PM me a list or something.

I would be into Naruto/Sasuke if their relationship didn't feel so much like brothers or close friends to me. I like Gaara/Naruto. I think it has great potential to be really sweet. Then again, Gaara and Naruto are so alike, it might slip into narsicistic(sp?) territories. I suppose this is another reason for my like of Neji/Naruto. Now what I've been hankering for is a Neji/Naruto with Neji's eyes plucked out story. Maybe by Orichimaru. And he's alive (Orochimaru factor) which makes for great angst, hurt-comfort, anger, violence, and vengence. biggrin

Mod: Link has been removed  

Kurai no Kuria

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Naruto with ANY hot guy (eg. Neji, Sasuke, Gaara) is sweet. But anyone paired with Kakashi besides Iruka??? AND NO MAITO GAI! *pleh* But urm yeah. I saw some pretty spiffeh YondaimexKakashi pics in the Naruto mass picture thread and that was kinda sweet. *w00t!~*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:25 pm
gaaxnaru is ok but I prefere naruxsasu and I like gaixlee and kakaxiru  

superwhatever

Kurai no Kuria

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:39 pm
_Psychotic Lee_
Naruto with ANY hot guy (eg. Neji, Sasuke, Gaara) is sweet. But anyone paired with Kakashi besides Iruka??? AND NO MAITO GAI! *pleh* But urm yeah. I saw some pretty spiffeh YondaimexKakashi pics in the Naruto mass picture thread and that was kinda sweet. *w00t!~*
Well, since it's pairings here, practically anybody. But the ones I've seen/read:

Kakashi/Obito
Kakashi/Sasuke
Kakashi/Neji
Kakashi/Genma/Raidou
Kakashi/Rin (het)
Kakashi/that ANBU chick at the monument (het)
Kakashi/Naruto
Kakashi/Sakura (het)
Kakashi/Hayate
Kakashi/Kotetsu/that other guy

although I haven't really read many Kakashi fics...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 pm
User Image

I was just going to post that and leave but I figured I should say something. lol. That was my banner for the longest (made by Forchancookies heart ). And the only reason it isn’t anymore was because I couldn’t fit it and the one I’m using now. xd GaaNaru is my OTP. At one point, I thought SasuNaru was all right but that was before Gaara showed up and ruined any chance for that pairing to become anything. The finale to the first act cemented my dislike for that SasuNaru all together.

GaaNaru only became stronger and stronger in my heart. It’s great to see more fans of that pairing. It is so terribly underrated. crying  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

palindrome88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:43 pm
Naruto/Gaara FTW. 4laugh I love that they are very much alike, and yet different enough not to overpower each other. And dammit, Gaara NEEDS Naruto, way more than Sasuke ever did or will. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:52 pm
I love Naruto/Gaara! SasuNaru is cute but not extreamly believable. Where as Gaara and Naruto seem to have been made for eachother. Kakashi and Iruka seem under apreciated on the whole as well.  

Black_the(last)dogstar

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:27 pm
I don't think that people underrate GaaNaru. I love both GaaNaru and SasuNaru. I prefer GaaNeji though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:54 pm
LadyNox
User Image

I was just going to post that and leave but I figured I should say something. lol. That was my banner for the longest (made by Forchancookies heart ). And the only reason it isn’t anymore was because I couldn’t fit it and the one I’m using now. xd GaaNaru is my OTP. At one point, I thought SasuNaru was all right but that was before Gaara showed up and ruined any chance for that pairing to become anything. The finale to the first act cemented my dislike for that SasuNaru all together.

GaaNaru only became stronger and stronger in my heart. It’s great to see more fans of that pairing. It is so terribly underrated. crying

It is SO underrated.  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:21 pm
True, GaaNaru is a really good pairing with just a lot of love, I think Naruto would be seme in that situation.

But I really like SasuNaru because although Gaara and Naruto are so much alike, I think they can be too much alike. Sasuke and Naruto have that healthy bickering going on, and I think that they really are best friends, if not more.

I think they're both good pairs and I wouldn't give up one for the other. They both work too well.

But SasuNaru has that one-up with the whole rivals thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:47 pm
I extremely like Sasu/Naru, and not so much Gaa/Naru. If anyone with Gaara, I think it should be Sasuke.  

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:26 am
Ouka of Heaven and Hell
I extremely like Sasu/Naru, and not so much Gaa/Naru. If anyone with Gaara, I think it should be Sasuke.

I can't see Sasuke/Gaara just because I can't see what either of them would bring to the relationship. I mean, they would just look good together which to me does not make a good working relationship at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:02 pm
GaaNaru is one of my secondary pairings.
I rather like SasuNaru and GaaLee, but if not those, then Gaara and Naruto would be perfect together.
Don't get me wrong, I love the pairing and I find it extremely kawaii, but I was a GaaLee and SasuNaru fan first.
3nodding

Homestar M Runner

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games