Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[ Manga ] Hellsing & The Dawn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:20 pm
Wow. I'm quite supprised there hasn't been a topic on this yet...

Anyway, 'Hellsing' and 'The Dawn' are probably the best gothic horror mangas for yaoi fangirls (who like vampires and/or bondage). They are so full of possible pairings, it makes your head spin. In 'The Dawn' (which han't been translated yet) my favorite guy/guy (Alucard/Walter)pairing is actually cannon. Some non-cannon pairings include Alucard/Anderson (Vampire/Priest. Rivals and a very popular PWP pairing),Walter/Pip (Badass butler/French merc. Underappricated and oddly hot.), Alucard/Pip (Vampire/French merc. Underappricated and really, really hot.),Anderson/Maxwell (Preist on preist. Anderson raised Maxwell, so the pairing is a little creepy.), and Major/ Schro (Nazi vampire/ Nazi catboy vampire thingy. Ewwww, fat guy *****!). Other than tnhe great possibilities, Hellsing/The Dawn have great stories. 'The Dawn' takes place 50 years before 'Hellsing', and involves a 14 year old Walter and a very effeminate Alucard killing nazis. 'Hellsing' takes place in '99, and is about the Hellsing Orginazation (a Prodestant vampire killing organization in England) dealing with the same nazis Walter & Alucard fought years before. It's totally awsome, but don't read it if you don't like violence.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:14 pm
O_o AlucardxWalter canon? Dude, I have to get my hands on that heart (I'm totally in love with WalterxAlucard <3)  

Yofiel

Panic!At The Square Dance

O.G. Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:12 pm
Yofiel
O_o AlucardxWalter canon? Dude, I have to get my hands on that heart (I'm totally in love with WalterxAlucard <3)
It's awsome, ain't it? One of my horribly straight and pervy male friend refuses to belive it.

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games