View Results

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:42 pm
So I only have enough to buy either a PSP, a Wii, or an iPod. I need some opinions so I just wanted to see what the people of PWU think.

What should I get???

I'M GETTING A WII(read my last post)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:47 pm
I like the PSP because it can play music and games. I know an iPod would hold more songs than a PSP would though. I'd have to try the Wii before I get it beacause one of my friends says its hard to control. Before I belive hi m I have to see for myself.  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:05 pm
Well, like you touched on, it all depends on what you want to do most.
I think I want a Wii, but I'm going to wait a while for its price to go down a bit because I don't like the new controller it uses. But its supposed to have so many good goames, and play the old nintendo games.... @.@
And~ as far as PSP goes, you can also watch those special movies on it. The PSP isn't really worth it. I have one and yes it holds music, but not as much as my MP3 player. I don't want to buy the movies for it, when I'd rather by ones I can use in my DVD player... And while I'm normally a fan of Sony games, I don't like any of the games for the PSP...
And then an iPod. I don't know... if you mostly want to play music then go for it, but it's not a gaming system...
So, in other words, I'm of no help. XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:05 pm
from about 100 psp games that have been released only about 3 or 4 of them don't suck,
Id'say get the Wii. :3

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:20 am
sdrawkcab
Well, like you touched on, it all depends on what you want to do most.
I think I want a Wii, but I'm going to wait a while for its price to go down a bit because I don't like the new controller it uses. But its supposed to have so many good goames, and play the old nintendo games.... @.@
And~ as far as PSP goes, you can also watch those special movies on it. The PSP isn't really worth it. I have one and yes it holds music, but not as much as my MP3 player. I don't want to buy the movies for it, when I'd rather by ones I can use in my DVD player... And while I'm normally a fan of Sony games, I don't like any of the games for the PSP...
And then an iPod. I don't know... if you mostly want to play music then go for it, but it's not a gaming system...
So, in other words, I'm of no help. XD
I know the ipod is mainly not a gaming system and your right about the PSP and its games, I think i may get a Wii but I still wanna see what other think. Anyway, thanx for listening cabbi^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 pm
i would say psp  

Brosha

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:27 am
I have decided I'm probably not gonna get a PSP, Sorry Brosha!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:25 pm
I'm not a real gamer or anything.. I dont play anything cause my parents think its too guy-ish DYes I know it sucks.

If I had to pick I'd pick the Wii, my friend has a PSP its ok, though Ive seen the Wii on tv XD and it looks really intreating, something I'd like to try out when I'm not living with my parentals anymore XD

Ipods are.. alright I suppose. Their mainly an up grade from a CD player.. Call me old fashioned but I <3 my CD player.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:50 pm
Kohana Ichibana
I'm not a real gamer or anything.. I dont play anything cause my parents think its too guy-ish DYes I know it sucks.

If I had to pick I'd pick the Wii, my friend has a PSP its ok, though Ive seen the Wii on tv XD and it looks really intreating, something I'd like to try out when I'm not living with my parentals anymore XD

Ipods are.. alright I suppose. Their mainly an up grade from a CD player.. Call me old fashioned but I <3 my CD player.
gaming is not to guyish!,

Isee what your saying about the ipod  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:11 pm
I know their not Guy-ish, I WANNA play, my friend is secretly teaching me how to play KH... which I'm REALLY bad at haha. My parents are weird... they want me to like pink o____. and be girly. Bleh...

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

lil_boi69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:15 am
i think u should get the wii its got some pretty good reviews so far and from the games i saw for it most of them look pretty good.

the psp is also another good idea if u want it for watching movies on the go and going straight to gmaes or music but theres not that many good games for it  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:05 am
TokyoSamurai94
I know the ipod is mainly not a gaming system and your right about the PSP and its games, I think i may get a Wii but I still wanna see what other think. Anyway, thanx for listening cabbi^^
Oh no problem, and that was just my thought process, I hope you didn't think that I thought I was telling you something about the iPod that you didn't know... ^^;;

And KI! I do know what you're talking about~ I've always been allowed to play video games, and have, but for years I wouldn't join in when the guys were talking about them because none of the girls played them...
And KH is definitely a good game. B] I think it might be a little tough to control for a first game, but if you got it~ you'll be pretty set for handling other games. XD

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Im probably gonna get an iPod nano (6GB)
But I still havent decided.
Im definitly not getting a PSP though! Sorry Brosha!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:52 pm
I HAVE DECIDED ON A WII

I saw some more coomercials for the Wii and wanted more soooooooooooo I thought about it and Wii is my favorite  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rawnchie14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:43 am
iPod is the DEVIL!

There are much better mp3 players.

But good choice on the Wii, it's a superfun system smile  
Main Forum