Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corset piercing?
  Yes
  no
  freak
  sexy!
  hey... is that pie? IT IS PIE! UUUMMM Pie!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:03 pm
what do you guys think about Corset piercings? i'm thinking about getting them on the back of my calfs. it's not permenant but i still kinda like the way it looks. for those of you who haven't seen them, here you go...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_new_summer_trends.htm

Shrug, i'm still not sure though...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 pm
Ah...the pain...and you go through that when they're not even permanant? No.... whee  

Dragonfire Goddess

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:33 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
Ah...the pain...and you go through that when they're not even permanant? No.... whee

pain dosen't bother me. i recently got my ears peirced again and now i'm stuck with the peircing bug (you start to crave peircings and tattoos after the first few) anyways...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:43 pm
How long would you plan to keep them in? Is there a chance they'd leave scars?

If they don't heal properly, probably better not to get them. Otherwise, it's just a question of whether the cost seems reasonable and how much enjoyment you get out of them before you take them out.  

Veruniel
Crew

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:53 pm
Mina Lilith
Dragonfire_Goddess

pain dosen't bother me. i recently got my ears peirced again and now i'm stuck with the peircing bug (you start to crave peircings and tattoos after the first few) anyways...

I guess I can't really understand that. After you feel the pain of one peircing you want another? I've felt my fair share of pain, 7 broken bones, one of which was my collarbone in two places. I think the only thing that could possibly hurt more is childbirth...according to what my mom tells me, anyway. I started breaking bones and having other serious accidents at about 3, so I've always had a thing about pain.

I do think Veruniel presents a good point though, scarring could be a problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:45 am
I think they look amazing! I plan on getting several done (arms mainly). I ccouldn't have one on my waist or back because I wear corsets and would be too worried it would mess them up.  

Lady Detarra

Kaydienne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:29 am
I have thought about getting the corset percing done myself, mainly down my back but then I opt'd for a tat instead. However it is damn sexy eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:23 am
No way!

They get in the way too much I bet.

XAngelFromYourNightmareX

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:34 am
1) they would interfer with your walking depending on how tightly you lace them
2)hella expensive
3) non perminate considering they can last from a few hours to a month depending on rejectiong. If you lace them, they will almost certainly reject
4)the pain of the pearcing will not compair to the brusing the day after when the adrenaline wears off

if you want a perminate corset, i suggest body staples blaugh
im quite a fan of thoses myself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:10 am
It looks cool, but my ears hurt more tan enough. I'm still debating with myself whether or not to pierce my upper right ear.  

Sassy Ace Ari

Fashionable Genius

2,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Clash of Vision

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:17 am
Talk about sexy...but imagine someone angry ripping those out. eek I'd hate to be the person with those at a mosh! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:10 am
In certain places they are very attractive.

But I'm sure I've stated my stance on most piercings enough here that I don't need to reiterate it.

[unless you missed it previous times]

Function over form.

MortSanglant

Talamascan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:17 pm
I think they look amazing but because of the non-permanence I wouldn't get them. I wouldn't mind the pain but spending my money on that wouldn't be worth it just because they don't last long.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:08 pm
If you get those... then I seriously would not recommend sex (on the offchance that you could get pregnant... think for a second just how more painful it would become)

EDIT: But on the back of your calves... well, if you could endure the pain, perhaps they could be pretty cool.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Lexiegirl

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:19 pm
Gosh.

That looks REALLY painful.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers