Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
So I went shopping yesterday... :[ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

outllet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:32 am
So yesterday I wanted to get new clothes. I had $80 from birthday. I live in Chiacgo, where there are tons of great clothing shops everywhere. I really love to go to an area called Clark and Belmont. They have tons of great sotres, which can be classified as emo/punk. My favorite store is the Alley. It is really big and has just about everything. Clothes, jewelry, etc. So when I went there, I ended up not buying anything. Things were either Nicole Richie sized, way too expensive, or they didn't have what I wanted that was on display. So I went to other stores in the area. it was the same situation.

I guess that today I will go to Hot Topic. Where I know that clothes will have a good chance of fitting me, but I really don't like to go to. It's always waaayyy too crowded in there.

So Emo guild, my question to you is:

Where do you get your clothes?
Do you ever have issues with certain sotres?
And anything else you want to discuss.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:50 pm
here we really don't have stores that sell emo/punk clothes but Hot Topic or Spencer and since every thing is way to excpensive and my famialy hardly ever hav money I have to get my goths from my moms friends or the thrift store and somtimes Wal-Mart, Rose and this other stor but thats only when there having a sell  

xSTHMx

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:57 pm
[ Snookums ]
So yesterday I wanted to get new clothes. I had $80 from birthday. I live in Chiacgo, where there are tons of great clothing shops everywhere. I really love to go to an area called Clark and Belmont. They have tons of great sotres, which can be classified as emo/punk. My favorite store is the Alley. It is really big and has just about everything. Clothes, jewelry, etc. So when I went there, I ended up not buying anything. Things were either Nicole Richie sized, way too expensive, or they didn't have what I wanted that was on display. So I went to other stores in the area. it was the same situation.

I guess that today I will go to Hot Topic. Where I know that clothes will have a good chance of fitting me, but I really don't like to go to. It's always waaayyy too crowded in there.

thats odd cuz the hot topic in my area has almost no one in it ever except when i go in of course

well any way to answer your question i'm a cheap little b*****d so i shop any wear that is cheap. and has clothes i like.

I hate K-mart they don't ever have any good s**t...

I'm currently looking for a good stylish pair of gloves cuz my last ones died but i can't find any like the ones i had so if any of you know a good place i can find some cool ones i'd be thrilled Just PM me if you know of a place.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:03 pm
Apocalypse_War
[ Snookums ]

thats odd cuz the hot topic in my area has almost no one in it ever except when i go in of course

well any way to answer your question i'm a cheap little b*****d so i shop any wear that is cheap. and has clothes i like.

I'm currently looking for a good stylish pair of gloves cuz my last ones died but i can't find any like the ones i had so if any of you know a good place i can find some cool ones i'd be thrilled Just PM me if you know of a place.
have you tryed Spencer resently they just updated they store  

xSTHMx

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:06 pm
Deadly CareBear
Apocalypse_War
[ Snookums ]

no i haven't are they cheap there i don't wana end up spending a fortunue for gloves so  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Apocalypse_War
Deadly CareBear
Apocalypse_War
[ Snookums ]

no i haven't are they cheap there i don't wana end up spending a fortunue for gloves so
there cheaper then Hot Topic but it depends on your Idea of cheap  

xSTHMx

Iru Mistwalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:10 pm
Deadly CareBear
Apocalypse_War
Deadly CareBear
Apocalypse_War
[ Snookums ]

there cheaper then Hot Topic but it depends on your Idea of cheap

freaking sweet thanks i'll have to see if they have one around where i live.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:34 pm
lol the one place i already looked had the ones i had before

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
spiffy arnt they i want them again DAMIT! they kept my poor cirulationed hands warm smile  

Iru Mistwalker

outllet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:47 pm
So I just got back from the mall. Guess what? Hot Topic actually had CLOTHING. Yes. I actually bought stuff my size that I could afford. They had a sale!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:03 pm
[ Snookums ]
So I just got back from the mall. Guess what? Hot Topic actually had CLOTHING. Yes. I actually bought stuff my size that I could afford. They had a sale!

YAY!  

Iru Mistwalker

1ne0ero4our

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:42 pm
Bump

Tookits!

Bump

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:29 pm
i have trouble finding pants so i go to Anchor blue They have skinny jeans that fit! i used to wear like the little kids stuff but it was always too short xp plus my sis manages the one i went to lol  

Drop-Dead-Dinosaur

xSTHMx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:34 pm
[ Snookums ]
I love when they have a sell  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:13 pm
geusss what i never get the right cloths so i get skinny white and black shirts and i ether draw on themor sew an awsoem emblem on them and i rarely ever buy cloths that arent skinny and plain  

Lover of 1

xdownwithxtheshipx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:43 pm
Apocalypse_War
lol the one place i already looked had the ones i had before

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
spiffy arnt they i want them again DAMIT! they kept my poor cirulationed hands warm smile

I'll shop anywhere that doesn't use those for models.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games