Submit

what do u think?
  good
  bad
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:07 pm
~ok here we go. forgive me i'm a little new at this^-^~
its a wold of myths. dragons and demons, elvs and dwaves. they all exist here. Now you can be any race you wish to but, no Angel(light or dark) and no dragon hybrids(nothing with wings, your dragon is your wings). This is a school where children from ages 11-18 go to become Dragon Sages.Dragon Sages where set up to form a alliance between all the races. they keep the blance between them.
The bad thing is this group calling them selfs the HOLYS are trying to take control of all Dragon sages thus controlling the other races.

you can be on either the Alliance or the HOLY(be warned HOLY characters will be kill at one point unless the situation dissagrees other wise)
~ALLIANCE SETUP~
Name:
Height
Description: (Perfer pic or link)
Bio:
Weapon:
Races:
power
Position: (student or teacher)
(if teacher)Subject:

~HOLY SETUP~
Name:
Height:
Description:
Bio:
Weapon:
Races:
power
rank in army:
~Dragon~
dragons choose a student when they first arrive at school.(please no summoners and giant gragon should be powerful enought)
dragon will be one setup like so:

Name:
Sex:
Description:
Type:
typer available:
1)fire
2)water
3)ice
4)lighting
5) air
6)earth

~rules~
NO GOD PLAYING!!!!!!!
Gaia ruls
keep it PG-13 love romance but draw the line at cybring>-<
pleaz PM me with your profiles or if you have any sugestions ^-^ will take critisum(be kind lol)
additional note. dragons and partners must have the same power type
Ex.
water dragon....water base powers got it ok  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:08 pm
~ALLIANCE ~
Name:Arua Night
Sex female
Height 5'4
Description: User Image
Bio: daughter of one of the Elders of the Royal Elven Court. was trained to be the greatest elf, so she could become the future leader on the Aleisa Clan. one of the two great elven clans.
Weapon: see pic. as well as a dagger
Races: elven
Position: student
power: uses water magic

dragon
name: Ruy (original right lol)
sex:male
descriptionUser Image

[Allience
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Bio: Raiyoko use to live in the far north with the Altarian demon clan.. He was often though of as a whimp adn told that he would never become something. He was looked down upon by everyone.
Weapon: Frozen Weaponry
Race: Altarian (demons of ice)
Power: Can use his will to change water into any form by freezing it.
Position: Student

Name: Isui
Sex: Male
Type: Ice]
Name: Kasiy Trenton
Age 15
Sex Female
Height 5'10"
Description:
User Image
Bio: Kasiy was one of the most advanced riders in clan Tae-Rash, a clan made of lycans in the south. Her father, the leader of clan Tae-Rash, sent Kasiy to become a true Dragon Sage. Kasiy has been one of the most skilled and agile of her class since started school. She and her dragon share an exceptional bond compared to others. Although she is quiet and thoughtful, her dragon is bubbly and speaks its mind. When first joining, Kasiy was cocky and challenged a much higher ranked student. In doing so, the other student's dragon cursed Kasiy and her dragon. Now if they become furious or desperate, they go into a beserk state.
Weapon: Two katanas along with various knives and daggers. Also known for using a bow.
Race: Tae-rash (fire lycan)
power :Control fire and beserk
Position: student

~Dragon~
Name: Fireblaze
Sex:
Female
Description:
User Image
Type:
1)fire  

aqua_kitty88

Angel of Death Duo Maxwel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:53 pm
((did you want me to post my profile? or should I just start rping??))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:54 am
(( I thought I already sent you my profile.))  

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:29 pm
" well Im finally here." a young elven girl sighed happily. "now lets find someone to help get me started" she thought to her self  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:53 am
Raiyoko walked along with Isui close behind. For some reason his dragon never left his side. His long pale purple hair was tied back in a pony tail and was swinging back and froth behind him as he walked. He knew that he was bond to run into someone new. "I just hope it's not some gitty little girl we met first Isui." He said sighing.  

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:55 pm
seeing Raiyoko Arua turned and headed for him " Um excuse me. Do you know we new students are to go? I'm kind of confused as to where to go." she asked politly touching two of her fingers to her lips. this was a custom greeting amongst the elven community.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:01 am
Raiyoko looked at the young girl. His red eyes gave away the fact that he was demon. Isui his dragon looked at her to. "Yeah I know." He moved his ponytail so it was hanging over his right shoulder "Did you want me yo take you there?"

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:27 pm
"Please I'd be extremly greatful" she gave him a small smile. "If you don't mind what type of demon are you? I have many friend that are demons, however none look as you do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:47 pm
Raiyoko looked at Isui and then back to Arua "I'm an Altarian." he climbed up on to Isui and held his hand out to Arua. "come on. Isui will take us. He can fly alot faster then we can walk."

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:50 pm
" this is very kind of you but you didn't answer my question?" she said as she took his hand." if you really don't wish to tell me then you don't have to i guess"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:56 pm
"Listen I am of the Altarian clan from the north. We were once a great clan full of sky bound demons, but since our bond with the dragons of the north had grown so great over the years we have all lost our wings." He takes off his jacket and shows you two large scars on his back. "We all have our wings removed when we get a dragon." He sighs "I lost mine two weeks after my 15th birthday." His hand was now extend once again to you. 'Now come on your going to be late."

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:20 pm
" oh very well" she took his hand and sat behind him on his dragon"what class do you have?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:24 pm
"Well none today." He said as Isui flapped his wings and took off into the sky. The dragon quickly flew across the sky and landed on the ground infront of a large building. "Well here we are. Do you want me to walk you in or will you be all right from here?"

Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces