Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Thankful?
  Yes!
View Results

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:19 pm
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Hope you're counting your blessings. I thought it would be fun to have a little Thanksgiving topic. Of your favorite boys, who do you think is the most likely to celebrate Thanksgiving or even just be able to cook? Would their significant other help out? What kind of kitchen disasters would ensue?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:27 pm
If anyone would celebrate Thanksgiving (if there was such a holiday in their world), I'd say Naruto would be all for it. He'd try and cook and probably not do so very well. Kid only knows how to make instant ramen apparently. XDDD

He'd invite all his friends and make a big to do about it. He'd probably want that feeling of togetherness so badly.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

[`Novacaine]

Devout Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:53 pm
For Thanksgiving....hm...I think..Ayame from Fruits Basket because it would be another time to see his darling brother and maybe another chance to impress him heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Kurama from YYH, and he would probaly drag Hiei into the kitchen to help him. Hiei would get mad at something for not working and slice it all to ribbons xd  

Amaya_Ryou

angelBmine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:39 pm
maybe ritsuka from loveless might try to make something special for soubi. then again, maybe theyd get stuck making one together, cute dinner, cuter cooks. it works. whee  
[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games