Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AceA#1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:06 am
dont u think this single rocks out scream  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:07 am
Hell yeah it ********' rocks! I love how it makes a statement too! It's like "******** Y'ALL MEDIA CONGLOMERATES!" - but of course in the creative KoRn way 3nodding  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

AceA#1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:12 am
Unholy_Rage
Hell yeah it ********' rocks! I love how it makes a statement too! It's like "******** Y'ALL MEDIA CONGLOMERATES!" - but of course in the creative KoRn way 3nodding
ya u no it nise to meet a bug korn fan as i bow to u do u no in washington we have a fan groop of 136 ppl who rock out to korn ya but the school kicked us out for a week for blaring the song faget on a boom box  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:19 am
napora
ya u no it nise to meet a bug korn fan as i bow to u do u no in washington we have a fan groop of 136 ppl who rock out to korn ya but the school kicked us out for a week for blaring the song faget on a boom box

Aww thankyou smile . Hehe I always love it when I find more Korn people around here.

That's awesome! I live in Australia and if you even mention Korn everyone just goes "You're a SATANIST" or "YOU'RE UNCOOL - LISTEN TO RAP OR EMO". People here suck like that and all the Korn fans in this country live so far apart from each other cry . Hehe, it's awesome you've got a fangroup in Washington! I wish there was one here! Lol, my school's okay with "metal people" though, hehe I have teachers that like them xD  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

AceA#1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:24 am
Unholy_Rage
napora

Aww thankyou smile . Hehe I always love it when I find more Korn people around here.

That's awesome! I live in Australia and if you even mention Korn everyone just goes "You're a SATANIST" or "YOU'RE UNCOOL - LISTEN TO RAP OR EMO". People here suck like that and all the Korn fans in this country live so far apart from each other cry . Hehe, it's awesome you've got a fangroup in Washington! I wish there was one here! Lol, my school's okay with "metal people" though, hehe I have teachers that like them xD
ya well i cant get our biggest fan i wash to join gaia i meen he will go all out on koRn stuff imeen all about his outside door has korn on it and he is working on that rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:32 am
Aww! I hope he joins one day biggrin , we could sure use more Kornies around here - people going all out on Korn are ******** AWESOME! Plus there a few Korn haters that need to have their place shown 3nodding .

Well, everyone in this guild (especially ZeaCrazayHobo, The Korn Effect, fieldy 23 and myself etc....well it's mainly us just posting most of the time) and the regulars on the Korn Thread in the Music Forums (like Thorn Venatrix and Faceless Killa) are the biggest Korn fans around here - and it's always cool to find others like us. Korn fans are like one big evil happy family twisted .

I'm off to bed by the way... it's 12.30am here and I've been on since 7.30pm rofl . I'll be back in the morning (I always am).

Peace out...and Welkome (officially) to the Children of the Korn Guild pirate  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

AceA#1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:35 am
Unholy_Rage
Aww! I hope he joins one day biggrin , we could sure use more Kornies around here - people going all out on Korn are ******** AWESOME! Plus there a few Korn haters that need to have their place shown 3nodding .

Well, everyone in this guild (especially ZeaCrazayHobo, The Korn Effect, fieldy 23 and myself etc....well it's mainly us just posting most of the time) and the regulars on the Korn Thread in the Music Forums (like Thorn Venatrix and Faceless Killa) are the biggest Korn fans around here - and it's always cool to find others like us. Korn fans are like one big evil happy family twisted .

I'm off to bed by the way... it's 12.30am here and I've been on since 7.30pm rofl . I'll be back in the morning (I always am).

Peace out...and Welkome (officially) to the Children of the Korn Guild pirate
ok peace  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:09 am
ok if you dont like korn ******** u i think korn suld make a song like that twisted  

AceA#1

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:35 pm
napora
ok if you dont like korn ******** u i think korn suld make a song like that twisted

That's not Jon's approach tho O.o - he does it in a more subtle way, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:35 am
+[Unholy_Rage]+
napora

That's not Jon's approach tho O.o - he does it in a more subtle way, lol
ya so tru cool  

AceA#1

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:37 pm
+[Unholy_Rage]+
napora

Kangaroos rock out hard though lol!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:00 pm
The Korn Effect
+[Unholy_Rage]+
napora

Hell yeah! But they're so rare in my area... unless you camp out near the lakes and wait hours and hours. But the stupid farmers shoot them mad  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

AceA#1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:16 pm
+[Unholy_Rage]+
The Korn Effect
+[Unholy_Rage]+
napora

Hell yeah! But they're so rare in my area... unless you camp out near the lakes and wait hours and hours. But the stupid farmers shoot them mad
noooo not Kangaroo jack dont kill him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 am
Alas, that is what happens sad  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

AceA#1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:12 am
+[Unholy_Rage]+
Alas, that is what happens sad

god por hopy thingys o well at lest thay can hop for a wile ninja  
.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]