Well, here is the new and improved prayer request subforum. It's not too different really; all I did was take the prayer list and break it into individual stickies. This will make reading and posting prayer requests alot easier and less messy and unorganized.

Before you all begin posting your requests, there are a few guidelines I would like you all to follow:

ONE Requests will be posted in the main subforum (not in the stickies!!! CREW MEMBERS WILL MOVE REQUESTS INTO THE STICKIES!!!). They no longer have to have REQUEST in the subject line, but can if you like. Either way is fine.

TWO Requests will be added into the appropriate stickies by a crew member.
--------------> Crew members: please follow the format already used in the stickies for adding prayer requests. If you are confused or don't know what it is, here is an example:

Requester
Requester's name here

Subject Prayer request thread's topic goes here

Their request goes here like this.

THREE Individual request threads will be left in the main subforum for a month so that anyone who wants to comment in the thread or leave a prayer, or let the person know they are being prayed for can do so. After one month, the threads will be deleted, but will be kept in the sticky for anyone who wants to go back and review the prayer requests.

FOUR PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IN THE STICKIES; IT IS FOR THE THE LIST OF PRAYER REQUESTS ONLY!!!

FIVE If you would like to update us about a certain prayer request and give praise report, you may make a new thread for it, and changes will be made to the post in the sticky as needed.
--------------> Crew members: If praise is reported, the sticky's post will be edited as such:

Requester
Requester's name goes here

Subject Prayer request thread's subject goes here

[ANSWERED]

Whatever their prayer request was.

[ANSWERED]

SIX Any questions, please PM me or leave them in the thread and they will be addressed.