Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
BoA... Talent or no talent??? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think BoA has TALENT!!! As in she was born with it, not trained SUPER hard to sound good
  yes
  no
View Results

VenezuelanKoreanChica

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:57 pm
I wanna see what people actually think... and I'm talking about her SINGING!!! Not her songs. Voice! If you don't know compare her voice to another female singer! Any one! Just not Shakira, Lee Jung-Hyun (some people think she sings bad) or any latin singers in General...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:04 pm
BoA HAS TALENT~!!!
FYI: All singers before debuting ARE trained even Shakira must have had
training to sound better. A singer might have a good voice, but if they aren't trained it will sound veyr sucky. You can sort of controll your voice by the way you like controll your diaphram area (or in the nose/throat area like most Japanese singers do.)

Well I think this is because she was picked
instead of her brotehr during an audition. What happened was
BoA went with her brother in an SM Audition (trust me, they recently did a Global Audition including here in Canada and VERY FEW/RARELY people got a call back from SM out of the thousands auditioned) and isntead she got picked. There's no video of her audition but there is a video of her training, during the early stages of her training in which her singing wans't that developed. BoA Training at 12.

BTW: Why not include Latin singers,
are you saying Latin singers are even more better than Asian SINGERS!! The only people I know are Shakira, Inrique Eglisias, and Thalia.

EDIT: Also, SM Trainings are regirous.
Most SM stars had the training, most SM trainee's don't even make it to atleast be a solo artist or group.

Chii Mademoiselle

VenezuelanKoreanChica

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:45 pm
Matsuo-chan
BoA HAS TALENT~!!!
FYI: All singers before debuting ARE trained even Shakira must have had
training to sound better. A singer might have a good voice, but if they aren't trained it will sound veyr sucky. You can sort of controll your voice by the way you like controll your diaphram area (or in the nose/throat area like most Japanese singers do.)

Well I think this is because she was picked
instead of her brotehr during an audition. What happened was
BoA went with her brother in an SM Audition (trust me, they recently did a Global Audition including here in Canada and VERY FEW/RARELY people got a call back from SM out of the thousands auditioned) and isntead she got picked. There's no video of her audition but there is a video of her training, during the early stages of her training in which her singing wans't that developed. BoA Training at 12.

BTW: Why not include Latin singers,
are you saying Latin singers are even more better than Asian SINGERS!! The only people I know are Shakira, Inrique Eglisias, and Thalia.

EDIT: Also, SM Trainings are regirous.
Most SM stars had the training, most SM trainee's don't even make it to atleast be a solo artist or group.

Ok... I'm not saying latin singers are better.... but people think that they sing funny or bad... but I dunno why... and there's Asian singers that sing better than Shakira! Even though she's not my fav singer...
and I should be more clear on that stuff... and I know that all singers have to get some training but I meant like, was she just chosen randomly to get training??? cuz that's the stuff people are saying... and I don't even know if she has talent... I never heard how her voice sounds like now... so yea...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:48 pm
hmmm. . i think she has talent but (oh no its a but!!) i think she seems to try so hard. . she should i do not know not over exaggerate that much. .  

[schizophrenic]

bluejade14

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:10 am
BoA has talent.
even if you train super hard to bring it out.
A lot of the K-pop starts are nder agencies to help them
get better in the entertainment industry.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:58 pm
she has talent... a bit overrated but still has talent nonetheless  

Hyung Horangi

beenhackby King Kool Aid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:49 pm
BoA has talent
And she is Indeed overrated. confused

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:27 am
Natsuhana
BoA has talent
And she is Indeed overrated. confused

Well she is only overrated in Korea,
in Japan she is still a top artist but doesn't
really get alot of sales in her Singles/Albums
since most of her fans are teen-agers and would
rather download it...**cougcoughmecough*

Chii Mademoiselle

yokoishuma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:45 pm
Yup thats true because at my school like every japanese person students or teacher knows BoA, that just shows how popular she is, but I am not that sure if they think she has tatlent 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:58 pm
i dunno. . . im not a big fan of her. i think she doesnt suck, but she doesnt sing good either  

f a n g i r l

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:48 am
f a n g i r l
i dunno. . . im not a big fan of her. i think she doesnt suck, but she doesnt sing good either

Girl she's the only Kpop female artist to have
earned the most out of all of them (this year that is). So from that census I say eveyrone
disagrees with you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:53 pm
i think she has talent but i really don't like her much...  

HanJi-Eun

Cella ~ Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:45 am
Nobody really seams to like BoA that much and it is mostly girls who don't like her question well I think she is ok...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:00 am
[schizophrenic]
hmmm. . i think she has talent but (oh no its a but!!) i think she seems to try so hard. . she should i do not know not over exaggerate that much. .

yeah,i agree with that 3nodding  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash