The "Lost Fishies" Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:36 pm
While I was sitting around doing nothing today, I thought hey, why not make a place to post what kinds of fish you used to have... Fish are delicate creatures and honestly, have a tendancy to pass away soon before you expect it.

How about a thread remembering the fish we have lost in our experience to become better fishy mommies and daddies?

These are in no particular order. Here are the fish that I've seen come and go.

All these are about 4-8 years ago.
- First tank had Neon Tetras
- Another tank after that had one freshwater angel fish... I don't remember which kind she was specifically, and two other fish I don't remember at all.
- Another tank had a Micky Mouse Platty and some more Neon Tetras.
- I've taken care of numerous goldfish and feeders my little brothers have won from carnivals.
- And we had Minnows and Koi when Dad ran a tahitian fountain pound thing in the backyard.

This is in the past year
- 5 bettas: Hatsuharu, Beatrix, Ilpara, Vincent, Legato.

Um... that's it for me. Hopefully that'll be all for a very long time. smile My current fishies are goin' strong, and Roy is surprisingly resiliant!

Post your lost fishies?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:43 pm
If I were to list all the fish I lost...it would take up too much space. sweatdrop
I've been keeping fish for 13 years...a lot of fish have come and gone in that time.  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

falcons_dark_star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:33 am
i too cant list all my lost fishies... for as many of my 18 years i can remember, i have had fish....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:54 am
lets see...

one time we had a little crab thingy....it ate all our fish then died like a week later, we had silver dollars, white clouds, I tried having 13 neons in a little 2 gallon tank *they died 2 days after I got them from amonia*, I have had coutless bettas including 1 female, had an oscar but got rid of it, lots of swordtails...thats about it I think I have had more but cant remember  

Thanks_For_All_The_Fish

Aerith Gast Gainsborough

Blessed Guildswoman

8,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:13 pm
Like what BluDragon35 said, I have had so many die in the years that I've had fish I could not remember them all. I had fish when I was 12 years old,22 now.So quite a while.

I'll try to remember some though. I used to have lot's of Neons,Ghost Fish,Lamp Eye's, Zebra's, Picalo,Boa Shark, Angel Fish.I also had shrimp. *L* I don't know why, But they are just so funny to watch.

My African Dworf Froggs died just a few week's ago. >.< It was the new picalo that killed one I beleive, Then the other.. I don't know how it died.

Anyway, I know there are more but I can't remember!

----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games