Reply Rude Discussion
Somebody find me a baseball bat.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your ruca

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:50 pm
I was at a local show last night, and the band playing happened to be playing a cover from From First to Last I believe. Saw the worst thing I'll ever see ever ever, two little fags in tight jeans and side brushed hair cuts, studded belts with polka dot bandana's in their back pockets skanking. To From First to Last.

TO FROM FIRST TO LAST.

I died a little inside... talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:22 pm
I know

Last year, The Slackers played here in AZ, and some emo band called Captains of Industry played.

And it was creepy, cause the lead singer thought the crowd would like him if he tried to skank.

b***h got boo'd off the stage  

King Of The Ska
Captain

annerbelle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:02 am
When I saw LTJ, an screamo band opened. It was funny looking at the crowd- one side was regular people, waiting paitently for LTJ, The other was men in women's jeans with bandanas on their face and greasy side-parted hair.
One of the jerks came to our side to start some hardcore dancing, and punched my friend's little sister (who was 12) in the face. He got his a** stomped.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:51 am
lol, you can skank to anything it doesn't matter  

The Dadalorian

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:49 pm
i know. there is this kid at the school i go to, we call him Captain Emo, well he is trying to be all ska emo or some s**t like that... its rather disturbing. all of the make up... the make up... he wears more makeup than myself... *dies a little inside* and to From First to Last? what the hell is wrong with them? if they are going to pose, atleast try to do it to some good music!!!

XxX Nikole XxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:17 pm
Chaos A.D.

It's not that you CAN'T skank to anything. You can. It's whether you SHOULD skank to something. You SHOULD skank to ska. You SHOULDN'T skank to From First to Last  

Elrindor

Shirtless Smoker

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:17 pm
Elrindor
Chaos A.D.

It's not that you CAN'T skank to anything. You can. It's whether you SHOULD skank to something. You SHOULD skank to ska. You SHOULDN'T skank to From First to Last

That was put very very well.

You win heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:35 pm
i agree that you could possibly skank to just about anything, but From First To Last flat out sucks and if you try to skank to that, youre a disgrace to the human race. lol. but yea, im one of those kinda ppl who thinks that someone should skank only to ska and reggae, but thats me  

AnarchyXCore

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:53 am
Chaos A.D.

Indeed you can. And hey, if that's what they like, more power to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:20 pm
BitterBucolic
I was at a local show last night, and the band playing happened to be playing a cover from From First to Last I believe. Saw the worst thing I'll ever see ever ever, two little fags in tight jeans and side brushed hair cuts, studded belts with polka dot bandana's in their back pockets skanking. To From First to Last.

TO FROM FIRST TO LAST.

LOL.
That's the funniest thing I've heard all day.
I wish I could've been there xd

I don't really like From First to Last that much, but I do listen to bands that some people would consider "emo".
But then again, nowadays people are throwing around the label "emo" so much that its just become a vague slang.
Punks are being called emo for wearing tight pants or having sleeve tattoos, rudies for wearing checkered shoes, and I've even heard someone say "RBF's song Don't Start a Band is so emo."

I mean, it's become such a trend that Gaia made this: emo

It's best not to blow a fuse over this because it'll be gone soon and something just as stupid will take it's place.  

McHuggies

PnkSktchr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm
BitterBucolic

TO FROM FIRST TO LAST.

Oh yeah, *"Eskimo's", me and my friend see them all the time at local Ska shows. Only worse, they ATTEMPT to skank, but end up just butchering it.

It was funny, because at one show, we saw some "Eskimo's" trying to skank, we looked at each other, then ran to the pit and started skanking away, putting our all into it, just to show 'em up.
The next time we went to that venue, the people there were ACTUALLY PROPERLY skanking. Beautiful...

*"Eskimo" = Emo + Ska
Me and my friend came up with the name. Whenever we see people like them, we go "Brrr!".

Then there's "Skunks", which are Ska Punks. When we see them, we go "Peeyew!". It's funny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:05 pm
PnkSktchr
BitterBucolic

TO FROM FIRST TO LAST.

Oh yeah, *"Eskimo's", me and my friend see them all the time at local Ska shows. Only worse, they ATTEMPT to skank, but end up just butchering it.

It was funny, because at one show, we saw some "Eskimo's" trying to skank, we looked at each other, then ran to the pit and started skanking away, putting our all into it, just to show 'em up.
The next time we went to that venue, the people there were ACTUALLY PROPERLY skanking. Beautiful...

*"Eskimo" = Emo + Ska
Me and my friend came up with the name. Whenever we see people like them, we go "Brrr!".

Then there's "Skunks", which are Ska Punks. When we see them, we go "Peeyew!". It's funny.

hey not cool, the skunk thing insults me.... xd lol im a ska punk and i dont stink i smell good razz  

Don Caballero

AnarchyXCore

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:10 pm
yea... i read that n skunk isnt rite man. im wut u call a "skunk" n ya kno wut? im proud ta b a ska punk, n if u gotta problem with that, deal with it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:09 am
yaoifanboykitty
PnkSktchr
BitterBucolic

TO FROM FIRST TO LAST.

*"Eskimo" = Emo + Ska

hey not cool, the skunk thing insults me.... xd lol im a ska punk and i dont stink i smell good razz

hey now, ska punks are pretty cool guys, we got a bunch round here, but there are one or two that you don't want to stand too close too at times.....  

Canada3952

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff