Submit

can you help the professor?
  yes
  no
  Random Clam
View Results

Artixen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meet my slimes, Injun joe and Separatist. THey are really smart for slimes, for example they have black belts in at least ten different kinds of martial arts. (Please, don't ask how they managed to do martial arts. It is way too weird.) They also beat the great Artemis Fowl in a game of chess. At least he didn't try to use them to take over the People. OOPS!! I said a little too much right there. Please forget about the thing i said about the People.

They both have doctorines in quantum physics and phsychology. They also managed to stop the horrible disease known as pimple cellulitus. They also helped me in finding the wey to telekinesis and telepathy. Now they can use those powers to warp. The thing is is that they won't do it in public. They just don't talk anymore, except for inside their heads. I can hear them because i also have the ability.

I wish they would start talking to other people again. Can you help me? If you can please post in here. Try what ever you must to get them to talk. I am busy working on a way to get into their membrane and make it to where they will talk, but it's really hard to do!

(4)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:01 am
My gosh! i just found out something amazing! THey can float now too! I just got out of the shower when they were soaring through the mansion! I examined their brains, and their brains are still growing stronger! Please help soon! If this keeps up their heads might explode! Woah! What on Earth just happened?!?! They are warping! This is not good, this is really not good! Help me now please!!! NO!!!!! THEY are attacking me, I got to go soon or they might make me dissapear!

(1)  

Artixen

Artixen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:43 pm
Wow, this is weird and new! the slimes are making icees like crazy! Woah, and they are selling them!! They've made 1,000,000 gold, with that i could buy a guitar of angellus! I've been saving up for one for a special reason. I want to test it's DNA to see what it's really made of. Wait.. 1,000,000g! I could buy a kiki and coco kitty! I also wanted to see if i fused tthem with thee slimes i could make them dummer. If it works then i won't have to worry about this any more. I really hope that this experiment works......

(2)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:47 pm
No! The slimes fused with the kitties allright, but now they have become silky slime kitties! Run away, for they are controlling everyone who bought and drank an icee because there was a mind control chip in it! now everyone who bought one is a silky zombie! Help me before it's too late!!!

(1)  

Artixen

Artixen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:09 pm
THis is so awesome!!! they have gotten a bit smarter still,but they got over their evil phase! They are now multiplying into cooler versions of themselves.

" We didn't want to hurt anyone, we just wanted to be in control for once," is what they said to me.

then I said, " You had as much control as you wanted. All you had to do was ask if you could have or do something. you could go and take over the Zurg population if you wanted. If you wanted i would have let you go free into the world. I thought it would just be fun to have some one to help me with me studies. I didn't think you guys would be so smart! It's just so incredible i can't believe it! Still i love you guys and nothing will ever change that."

Then we had a big old party. Then the Zurg came and tried to destroy us because of my comment by the slimes took care of that. So everything turned out good in the end. Well, there were a few minor mishaps with the Zurg. One person got zapped, but we found out that when you put a slime on someones head it reverses the effect. wE also found out that slimes, when touching a Zurg, immobilizes them. Did you know Zurg saliva is a great skin mositurizer? Still I wonder what those Zurg are thinking about? Oh well it doesn't matter, i'm still glad the slimes are safe.

(4)  
Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff