Would You Rather... [Game] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:34 am
OKAY KIDS LISTEN UP, Hohenheim's fangirlbi*chjailbait is back with yet another game found from one of her other favorite forums.

"But Mrs. Fangirlbi*chjailbait! What game do you have now?"

"Be quiet kids, I'm getting to that."

This is the "Would You Rather" game!

How does it work? ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN!

Rules:

The thread starter poses a question of "Would you rather do this or that?" (example coming later). One person has to answer that question, and that person has to give their own question for the next person to answer.

Example of a question:

"Would you rather make out with Maes Hughes

or

Do the horizontal mamba with Hohenheim Elric?"

(( You all know what I'm gonna say, but for the sake of clarity, I'll show my answer. ))

"I'd do the horizontal mamba with Hohenheim. I mean, really. I'd just feel somewhat corrupt if I made out with Hughes -- he has a wife and kid for cripes sake! But Hohenheim's wife is dead and Ed and Al will just have to shut up and deal with it as I eloped with him to Vegas to get hitched VIA an Elvis Impersonator. =D

Now for my question:

Would you rather eat a squid

or

Eat a cat?"

ASKING A QUESTION AFTER YOU GIVE YOUR ANSWER FOR THE PREVIOUS QUESTION IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY. GIVING A GOOD ANSWER IS GOOD AS WELL. NO "ONE LINERS" OR NOTHING AT ALL, WE'D LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU CHOSE THAT OPTION, KTHNX.[/boldedcapslockrant]

Now, if a question poses something that you can't really answer, then it's best not to answer it. For example, if a question asks something about your siblings, but you have no siblings (like myself), then just let someone else answer that question.

Also, make sure not ALL the questions are morbid or sexually-tinged. Some are okay, just not ALL of them, mmkay? I know I used a provocative one as an example, but that because I'm hyper right now and...yeah. I won't do it again. Maybe.

AND, no "neither" option. Like if someone asks you if you'd rather play an FMA game or an Inuyasha game, you can't say "Neither, I hate both series, give my Halo anytime" or something. That's cheating. ):

So anyway, let's start!

Would you rather go a year without your hands

or

Go a lifetime without your friends?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:02 pm
I rould rather live without friends. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a year having other people wipe my a** for me on the toilet. That and I'm not going to live long enough to suffer too much from a lifetime without friends.

Next Question: Would you rather lick my toe infections or have your a**l cavity fall into prolapse?  

Fidei Defensor

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:40 pm
Fidei Defensor
I rould rather live without friends. I'll be damned if I'm going to spend a year having other people wipe my a** for me on the toilet. That and I'm not going to live long enough to suffer too much from a lifetime without friends.

Next Question: Would you rather lick my toe infections or have your a**l cavity fall into prolapse?

I'd rather have it fall into prolapse. Not that I'm entirely sure what that means, but I'd rather not...lick your feet... o_O

Next question: Would you rather read 50 yaoi fanfictions

or

Watch Brokeback Mountain marathon for 24 straight hours?

(( This is gonna send me to hell... ))

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:52 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Fidei Defensor

I'd rather have it fall into prolapse. Not that I'm entirely sure what that means, but I'd rather not...lick your feet... o_O

or

((Rectal/a**l prolapse is a condition where your large intestine turns inside-out and protrudes from your a**s. gonk ))

Watch brokeback mountain for 24 straight hours, because I dont have to interpret typos. gonk  

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:58 pm
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]
Fidei Defensor

or

((Rectal/a**l prolapse is a condition where your large intestine turns inside-out and protrudes from your a**s. gonk ))

Watch brokeback mountain for 24 straight hours, because I dont have to interpret typos. gonk
damn it dan you forgot your question  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:40 pm
infernal_soul
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]
Fidei Defensor

or

I was about to say, even after the bolded, caps lock rant. gonk  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:20 am
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]
Fidei Defensor

or

I guess Imma be waiting for Dan to ask a question before I play huh? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:33 pm
Shinras Hobbitfied Turk
[.Hoho-papa.]
infernal_soul
leiutenant_dan
[.Hoho-papa.]
Fidei Defensor

or

I guess Imma be waiting for Dan to ask a question before I play huh? xp
Since he doesn't seem to be on at the moment you can go ahead and pose a question.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:03 pm
(DAMMIT. gonk I knew I was forgetting something. sweatdrop )

Would you rather have Transgender surgery, or drink bull urine? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:04 pm
leiutenant_dan

bull urine. I can just say it was something else.

Would you rather smell a sumo wrestler's underwear thingy, or eat your own crap?  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:38 pm
leiutenant_dan

Would you rather smell a sumo wrestler's underwear thingy, or eat your own crap?
Smell a sumo wrestler's underwear thingy. Because i'd pass out after the first whiff. Eating feces leaves a taste. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:06 pm
*ahem*  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:36 am
leiutenant_dan
leiutenant_dan

Smell a sumo wrestler's underwear thingy. Because i'd pass out after the first whiff. Eating feces leaves a taste. D:

DAN! DOGSPAMMIT YOU! STOP FORGETTING THE BLOODY QUESTIONS WILL YA!?! surprised

I'm just gonna go ahead and ask one then!

Would you rather drink your own urine or drink sour milk that been out the fridge for days.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:25 pm
Sour milk. Urine consists of all the liquids I've consumed, some of which I'd rather not have again, especially COMBINED. D:

OKAY! Since (for most of us) Thanksgiving is coming up this week, I have a Turkey Day-related question for ye.

Would you rather hijack the Pikachu baloon and take it for a joyride around New York City on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, or hijack Santa's float at the same event and ride it around NYC? :O

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Sour milk. Urine consists of all the liquids I've consumed, some of which I'd rather not have again, especially COMBINED. D:

OKAY! Since (for most of us) Thanksgiving is coming up this week, I have a Turkey Day-related question for ye.

Would you rather hijack the Pikachu baloon and take it for a joyride around New York City on Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, or hijack Santa's float at the same event and ride it around NYC? :O

id have to say the pikachu baloon just for teh fact that its a pokemon, and... well its effin pikachu and id be flying over everyone else looking down on them >3 plus santa is fat and is to hard to move off his float xD  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff