Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge [Perfect Girl Evolution]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The age of consent in Japan is....
  13YRS OLD!!!
View Results

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:53 am
Perfect Girl Evolution aka The Wallflower/Sunako of Many Forms/My Fair Lady is a manga and anime series.

Quote:
Sunako Nakahara is a girl who is called "ugly" by her first love. This incident is the beginning of Sunako's neglect in regard to how she looked and her fascination with the dark and gory. Her aunt, in desperate attempt to make her into a lady, offers four (extremely handsome) young men free rent in her mansion if they can turn the girl into a lady.

While the four of them manage to make Sunako physically beautiful enough to become a lady, the problem lies with her attitude and interests (which Sunako has no intention of changing). So far, they've managed to convince Sunako's aunt her niece is indeed a lady befitting the mansion they live in (and prevent the rent from skyrocketing at most triple the required amount) when really, Sunako is miles away from their goal...

It's not shounen-ai... it reminds me of Ouran but I like Sunako unlike Haruhi. xD What do people think? Have you seen it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:33 pm
I love that book! Sunako is just so cool! But I haven't seen any new volumes crying  

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:08 am
heart Teehee. I'm still seeing if I'll buy the manga but I'm currently watching the anime, the manga version in Singapore is uncool from what I've viewed on the internet but the perth one i saw in borders is wayyyy cooler. I dunno though. xD Sunako is teh coolest! I want ot cosplay as her but I'm too U.G.L.Y. Haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:37 pm
_Psychotic Lee_
heart Teehee. I'm still seeing if I'll buy the manga but I'm currently watching the anime, the manga version in Singapore is uncool from what I've viewed on the internet but the perth one i saw in borders is wayyyy cooler. I dunno though. xD Sunako is teh coolest! I want ot cosplay as her but I'm too U.G.L.Y. Haha.

OMG there's an anime? I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!  

Chex4nothing Muleing4free

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games