Submit

D:
D:
100%
 100%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 43

xMissMacabre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:08 pm
Our school isn't indoors. The hallways are outdoors and the campus consists of different buildings. It's really nice during the spring/summertime, but when it's cold, snowy, rainy, etc it really sucks. So one time when it was raining and freezing cold, my friends (all asian) and I were huddled together in a shaded area shivering. Then this one non-asian chick wearing just jeans and a t-shirt comes up to us and says, "haha! So asian!" So, is it true? Are a majority of asians always cold?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:12 pm
Wtf. Okie so the "Chinese" and "Asian" Forum Made sense but this one is just ridiculous. Some of Us Had Really Hot Countries! stare  

Michie`s Flips Inc.

xMissMacabre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:21 pm
MichieSymphonyoFwake
Wtf. Okie so the "Chinese" and "Asian" Forum Made sense but this one is just ridiculous. Some of Us Had Really Hot Countries! stare

I was thinking the same thing! A majority of asian countries are like really warm! Like my dad's from Singapore...it's really hot and humid down there! x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Asians are usually...cold?? I honeslty have never heard of that and don't find it to be very accurate.
EDIT: Ok wait this kinda makes sense...so since most Asians originate from an area of really hott (or mildy warm) weather, it's easier for us to get cold because our body's are naturally used to warm weather. Ok well, that's what I'm assuming...

Laughing Platypus

Paper_Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:16 pm
ohh, my school is the same, its outdoors, with a bunch of different buildings, hehe.. well i don't think thats true. even though, i'm always cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:18 pm
yeah it is true my brother is ALWAYS cold same with my mom, but i seem to never be cold lol  

AznTrix

AryaNari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:20 pm
thats not true....ervyones just different...i LIKE the cold better than warmth anytimes...i think...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:49 pm
Personally, it's all a matter of what temperature one is used to. I rarely find ethnicity to be a reliable reason.

The Philippines tends to be hot and humid, so my parents, who were accustomed to the warm weather, tended to get cold easily. Since I was born and raised here in the U.S. , I'm pretty much adjusted to the cooler climate.

As for heat, well, I have a low tolerance xp .  

Balduino

nacom202

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:57 pm
Vietnam is HOT! I mean really hot. I don't mean burning your skin in the sun or something, it's humid, but it feels good. Or at least better than what I feel here in Delaware. That's why I like summer better. Because it's warm and because I get to go to California every year to visit my family. That girl is wierd by the way. Being asian has nothing to do with being cold. You just ARE. Maybe she just doesn't feel as cold as others. I remember a time when it was winter and the snow just melted, but I walked out to my bus stop for school with a thin skirt and a short sleeve

-.- how's THAT for cold?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:06 pm
actually, i am usually the one who is the most hot out of all my friends.
Usually my friends are in sweatshirts and they are shivering. I usually wear just a tshirt and i am fine (my friends are ... well there are lots of different races in my group of friends)
i think its just me and my cousin (my cousin is the same way... during the summers we just lay there in front of a fan because we are so hot)
i have some asian friends who are always cold  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

spoon9987

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 am
i'm usually cold...yup, but my other friends who are asian aren't...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:48 am
    I'm alright with the cold, I guess. Well, I am cold sometimes. XD;;
    But I have this other Filipino friend and seh's NEVER cold. o-o

Me: Aren't you cold? o.O -shivering-
    Her: No, I'm fine. =D I'm actually feeling kind of hot.

Sapphic Babe

Panda Got No Game

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:49 am
WTFISH?

Well, I dunno what she's on--but that was pretty random of her and quite a misleading stereotypical theory. Which I've never heard before..

:]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:58 pm
what? no. i wear jeans and a t-shirt during late fall. i don't get too cold.  

Two PM

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I'm sensitive to weather and I don't see the point of majority of Asians always being cold. It isn't right to make such generality... Someone's cold? Congrats, but don't go and make fun of them.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff