Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what is a poser? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m0ky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:23 pm
as the topic states  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:27 pm
A scene kid, someone who joins a specific style or trend because its the popular thing to do.  

Rellik San
Captain

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:31 pm
someone whos fake. they act diffrent around diffrent people and are never themselfs. their goal in life is to be in the "in crowd." people who will dis certain friends for others because the other friends are cooler.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:33 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
someone whos fake. they act diffrent around diffrent people and are never themselfs. their goal in life is to be in the "in crowd." people who will dis certain friends for others because the other friends are cooler.

well i guess if people are doing it as a trend thast kinda anoying but if they actully like the look but not the music are they still a poser  

m0ky

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:38 pm
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

well i guess if people are doing it as a trend thast kinda anoying but if they actully like the look but not the music are they still a poser
ya. people who are shallow and you never really see who they are because its always an act for them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:44 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

ya. people who are shallow and you never really see who they are because its always an act for them.

ive actully never been called a poser but i jsut never understand it my gf was being called one, ksu she used to do things to fit in and everyone liek her but its back fired, i only knwo me the way i am now lol stupid people these days lol  

m0ky

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:46 pm
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

ive actully never been called a poser but i jsut never understand it my gf was being called one, ksu she used to do things to fit in and everyone liek her but its back fired, i only knwo me the way i am now lol stupid people these days lol
people should understand that you dont have to "fit in." if we all did than this world would be really boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:49 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

people should understand that you dont have to "fit in." if we all did than this world would be really boring.

yeah true i find that being my self keeps me entertain i coudnt think of being anyone else but my self that be wierd. we cant help btu who we are y change it that woudl be stupid to  

m0ky

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:50 pm
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

yeah true i find that being my self keeps me entertain i coudnt think of being anyone else but my self that be wierd. we cant help btu who we are y change it that woudl be stupid to
because were freaks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:53 pm
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

because were freaks

lol yeah i gotta say im a freak lol i get told taht alot i get called freak more then emo
lol
my brothers ann a** hes liek go cut ur self i oooo his such a turd  

m0ky

Sophie_mindfreak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:55 pm
eee i dont like how ppl call others poser no one is a poser they just have role models... and pls if they were a poser everyone else in the world is too then not everyones clothes are original unless there made by your hands than you can talk about others being posers!  
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy
m0ky
Breathe_In_Ecstacy

because were freaks

lol yeah i gotta say im a freak lol i get told taht alot i get called freak more then emo
lol
my brothers ann a** hes liek go cut ur self i oooo his such a turd
thats because hes shallow minded. wanna hear a really sad story?  

Breathe_In_Ecstacy

m0ky

but there is a few stuff i reframe of telling my parents i only tell whos closest to me i dont knwo y i think jsut becasue every one is these days i dont wanna say it ksu there liek eyah w/e ur such a poser lol so SECREATS ARE MINE  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:59 pm
well im off schoole in the morn and my b day!  

Sophie_mindfreak

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:28 am
I don't know, say, 70% of the guild.

Ahahahahaha. I make me laugh.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games