Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
I was dying from laughter.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny?
  Yes.
View Results

Barbara Sexaroid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:56 pm
I was hanging out at Borders today, reading Same Cell Organism for the first time. And then, when I was ready to go, these two preppy looking girls passed by me, laughing, and talking in high-pitched voices, "Oh gawd, I try reading these things to see if there are any hot boys," one of them said, picking up a copy of some boys manga (I think it was Love Hina.), and saying, "There's nothing but chicks, and big boobs!" she said. And her friend replied by saying, "Yeah, that's how it is with all of these things!"
When I turned around to look at them I saw that they were standing at a display rack that had a few newer mangas up front. One of them was the latest issue of Antique Bakery. xD
I was so tempted to stand up and point it out to them, but they would probably just point out that I was just a perverted boy, and I didn't know what I was talking about. rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:35 pm
Crucifixed
I was hanging out at Borders today, reading Same Cell Organism for the first time. And then, when I was ready to go, these two preppy looking girls passed by me, laughing, and talking in high-pitched voices, "Oh gawd, I try reading these things to see if there are any hot boys," one of them said, picking up a copy of some boys manga (I think it was Love Hina.), and saying, "There's nothing but chicks, and big boobs!" she said. And her friend replied by saying, "Yeah, that's how it is with all of these things!"
When I turned around to look at them I saw that they were standing at a display rack that had a few newer mangas up front. One of them was the latest issue of Antique Bakery. xD
I was so tempted to stand up and point it out to them, but they would probably just point out that I was just a perverted boy, and I didn't know what I was talking about. rolleyes
lol, I hate when someone is near me when Im looking at manga... cause I feel like their breathing down my neck to see what Im going to pick..so I hide and wait till no one is looking.... teh..Im creepeh like that.... xd  

RedemptionsInferno

Homestar M Runner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:10 pm
You have to look for the right type! Half of all manga is lots of big boob'd girls, and the other half is where all the cute guys are hiding. You just need to look harder.
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:33 pm
lol. i have a similar problem with people watching me. i get all intimidated like theyre gonna say, OMFGSHESGONNAREALLYPICKTHAT?? confused im so easily scared. also, when the cashiers see what im buying, some of them kind of eye me funny (like with yaoi....), or they dont know that they need to scan the "back" of the book. lol i luv confusing them.  

angelBmine

Elaborate Testes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:46 pm
You shoulda just gone and flicked them on the foreheads. That'd teach 'em. :3

But, God. It is pretty hilarious when are like "eww, what's that? OH MY GOD HE'S HOT!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:51 am
I love antique bakery heart You should've pointed it out xd Be an eye-opener! 3nodding heart  

Graceful crisis

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games