What do you think of the anime?
  amazing!
  meh... it's okay
  they ruined the manga
  the anime is good, but the movie sucks
View Results

nikkiskoole

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:14 pm
I was just curious how far people were in watching the anime and what they thought of it...

I've downloaded and watched through 29, which is what's been released here so far... and I like it a lot! My feelings for all the characters change so much, which is what keeps me coming back to watch more and more... hahaha...

and I wonder... what are those ending/beginning captions about? I think something big happened... but I don't know what... hmmm

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:12 pm
I'm catching up tonight

So far It's been great
Love the music
Love the Voice actors
The art is amazing
But I still like the manga ohso much more

Of course most of the good stuff hasn't happened in the anime yet

Like Shin Singing Layla xD heart

Anti-Ling

Ichigosama
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:19 pm
The anime is terrific. I like it alittle better then the manga just because you actualy get to hear Black Stones and Trapnest. It is very true to the manga and wouldn't mind some side stories that aren't in the manga. However where I get it from has a new dling system that isn't supported by the browser I have to use. It was terrific with Firefox but for some reason I can't use it any more and all I can use is IE and nothing else. So I still need to see 24+ crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:38 pm
I think it's great biggrin .  

Hatsumigirl

Usagi.Mitsukino

200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:36 pm
The anime isn't THAT great, but it's not bad, I love to finally hear the music from both Trapnest and BLAST, but I must admit i HATE Hachi's voice T__T grr specially when she whispers XD and Reira's voice is very childish, other then that everything cool rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 am
I thought the anime was great razz . The movie didn't give as much depth to the characters as the anime/manga did.  

opiate_tears

nikkiskoole

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:52 pm
oh, I didn't like the movie at all... once it started, i was okay with it... but the only thing i didn't like, is that some the people they got to play everyone didn't fit with how the characters where draw and how i perceived them... especially shin and ren for me... and that they take out a lot of details that i are fairly important to the series...

but i agree that hearing the music is the best part of the anime, that you just can't ever show in words and pictures...

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:47 pm
I think it's absolutely positively wonderful! <3  

tapioca d e l i g h t

Nequila

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:23 pm
I like the anime over the manga. The manga moves too quickly for my tastes. I've gotten to episode 33 and it just gets better and better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:59 pm
Luv everything bout NANA! <3333  

aKuma_TsubaSa

hoshikogen

3,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:31 pm
i'm not a big fan of anime myself so i have to say it's my 3rd favourite part of the NANA empire (1st being manga, 2nd movies, 3rd anime). ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm
nana is the greatest thing ever. i mean..how often do you stumble upon an anime with beautiful characters and full of drama and laughter all at the same time wrapped up in one. this brought me from laughs to tears. it was great..an anime that dealt with real life drama. what really happens in real life..not like those everyday crappy animes with perfect endings.  

x_xmirror-illusions

Akemi Shin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:07 am
I agree Nana is the greatest ever,I want more episodes thou.SO much needs to be explained and the mange does explain it.I Love Nana either in manga or anime form,makes no difference to me.As long as Hachiko wags her tail for attention and Nana pets her ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:26 am
x_xmirror-illusions
nana is the greatest thing ever. i mean..how often do you stumble upon an anime with beautiful characters and full of drama and laughter all at the same time wrapped up in one. this brought me from laughs to tears. it was great..an anime that dealt with real life drama. what really happens in real life..not like those everyday crappy animes with perfect endings.

I agree, I've seen all the episodes released so far and it's one amazing anime, unfortunately I can't get the manga where I am unless I read it online which isn't possible on my crappy net, but the anime was beautiful... the part where Nobu hugged Hachi under the full moon... omg I was like crying and crying, Ai Yazawa's best work... so so real... and so so sad.. *cries*  

oOMiakaOo

Risa_hatake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:34 pm
i think it amazing i show the anime before i read the manga. but there both really good.  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff