Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
A PICTURE I DREW OF HARRY AND MALFOY. =3 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
  Yes.
  No....
  Need some work... (tell me!)
View Results

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:36 am
I believe this is my, like, fifth time posting in this guild. >_> I'm terribly sorry about this. >_<
Anywhoo, here is a picture I've been meaning to finish for, like, the past... five months or so. I thought it looked better without me coloring it... 'cos I suck at it... but here you go anyway.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Note: If you haven't read book five, then you probably won't think this is as cute as I do.
=3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:44 pm
I'm not sure what it really is, but I think it's because Malfoy's arms are too small for his body, and his head looks too long for the rest of him. In my opinion, you made Draco look too much like David Hyde Pierce.
Just work on anatomy a bit more and you'll be great in no time!

And Harry looks pretty good. You have a really unique style, which I can appreciate. Um, what program did you use to color it? ...Just curious.... sweatdrop

All around, I like it. Draco/Harry is like, my favourite pairing, and this is an adorable pic of them. So great work! <3 You did way better than I could ever do...... Maybe after working on it a bit, you can repost? 3nodding

Soren Lowrensen

KelseyAnnePotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:22 am
I like it...don't get me wrong. I just...think it has some issues.

I love your Harry...your Malfoy just seems off. The angles are off, too. And is Draco outside or inside Madame Puddifoot's? Because the drapes seem to suggest he's outside, but the table seems to suggest he's inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:24 pm
Soren Lawrencen
I'm not sure what it really is, but I think it's because Malfoy's arms are too small for his body, and his head looks too long for the rest of him. In my opinion, you made Draco look too much like David Hyde Pierce.
Just work on anatomy a bit more and you'll be great in no time!

And Harry looks pretty good. You have a really unique style, which I can appreciate. Um, what program did you use to color it? ...Just curious.... sweatdrop

All around, I like it. Draco/Harry is like, my favourite pairing, and this is an adorable pic of them. So great work! <3 You did way better than I could ever do...... Maybe after working on it a bit, you can repost? 3nodding

Thank you! Yeah, I posted this picture in another guild, and someone mentioned the arm and head problem, too... The thing is, I drew his arms last, and I needed them to reach his head and stuff... so I drew them too long. I guess I could've drawn them a little fatter.
xD
I don't even know who David Hyde Pierce is... D=
I uuuuused GIMP. Sounds funny, but it's a cool and easy to use program.
3nodding
Yeah, I can probably repost now that people are actually giving me advice.
xD I just might have to recolor it and everything, too.
>_<

XSapphieX

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:28 pm
KelseyAnnePotter
I like it...don't get me wrong. I just...think it has some issues.

I love your Harry...your Malfoy just seems off. The angles are off, too. And is Draco outside or inside Madame Puddifoot's? Because the drapes seem to suggest he's outside, but the table seems to suggest he's inside.

Yeah, I know it has some issues.
xD
This picture took me FOREVER to get finished and it probably would've turned out better if I kept working on it instead of putting it off. Draco is supposed to be outside of Puddifoot's because I wanted it to be more of an outside cafe type thing... That's why I colored Harry over with the window color to suggest that he was inside... but then again, he could be outside, couldn't he... darn it...
Do you have any suggestions for making reflections in windows?
xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:39 pm
Ohhh, David Hyde Pierce is that guy from Frasier... HAHAHA! I don't think they look alike...
xDDD

XSapphieX

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:31 am
XSapphieX
Ohhh, David Hyde Pierce is that guy from Frasier... HAHAHA! I don't think they look alike...
xDDD

mrgreen Hehehe... I was gogin to tell you if you didn't know. I guess you looked him up! biggrin I like David Hyde Peirce.... but not as Malfoy! Yeah... I think they look alike, because of the facial structures, and the hair mostly.... But it still looks pretty good!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:10 pm
I really like it even though I'm more of a snarry person myself mrgreen  

Ilovenerds919

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:49 pm
Soren Lawrencen
XSapphieX
xDDD

mrgreen Hehehe... I was gogin to tell you if you didn't know. I guess you looked him up! biggrin I like David Hyde Peirce.... but not as Malfoy! Yeah... I think they look alike, because of the facial structures, and the hair mostly.... But it still looks pretty good!

whee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:50 pm
Ilovenerds919

Awww, thanks! Yeah, that pairing is alright. I think I need to read more of those kinds of stories... Frankly, I wished they would've picked someone more... handsome than the Snape they are currently using.
>_>

XSapphieX

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:23 pm
XSapphieX
Ilovenerds919

Awww, thanks! Yeah, that pairing is alright. I think I need to read more of those kinds of stories... Frankly, I wished they would've picked someone more... handsome than the Snape they are currently using.
>_>

How can you say that?! Alan Rickman is the sex!!! They just donwplay his hotness in the Harry Potter movies because he's supposed to be all evil and such. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:49 pm
The coloring is wonderful.
;D

The thing that is unsettling me is just that Draco's chest and shoulders
seem a bit too broad in comparison to the slim, lithe look you have going with the limbs. Other than that, quite fabulous.

trash tart

thatdrncat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 pm
I like the idea, but the bodies are just a bit disporportionate... I don't mean to be but you asked on the poll to tell you... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:24 pm
The idea is good, but the drawing needs some work. Nice colouring though and it has potentional.  

LilMeady

Tia_blue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:31 am
I really liked this, I thought it was sweet 3nodding you need to work on your body poportions (sp?) but you really are talented, keep drawing!  
Fanworks

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff