Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Orangeboy

1,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:18 pm
Ok so ive seen alot of topics like this but they all include rap and R&B, hardly no rock if any..so i decided i'd start my own topic to see how many people know these songs from these different groups, but to make it a little harder instead of giving the song names im going to give a line of lyrics from the song. Some of it is mainstream, some of it isnt..so...hope you know alot of non mainstream songs. NO CHEATING..please? sweatdrop no looking it up on google...*shakes fist*.. (btw, these come from different genres of rock but i think genres in rock are stupid so i just call them all rock instead of emo and all that other stuff)

Name the song and Artist/Group mrgreen

1) "They're going to rip it off, taking their time right behind my back"

2) "I know you're out to try me, im not in this to be your slave"

3) "We're now up here alone, terror on the intercom. Can someone save us?"

4) "Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that i had in last February"

5) "I threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection.."

6) "I'm the only gay eskimo, I'm the only one i know. I'm the only gay eskimo in my tribe"

7) "I am color blind. Coffee black and eggwhite. Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am.."

8 ) "Looking back at me i see that i never really got it right, I never stopped to think of you. I'm always wrapped up in things i cannot win"

9) " If i was a rich girl. Na na na na na. See i'd have all the money in the world if i was a wealthy girl"

10) "It's not me, but it reckone my soul. It's not me so who am i now? Over and over again light with a sharpened edge cuts through the black empty space we call sky"

question question ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:48 pm
1-7 Nation Army/White Stripes  

The MadCap

The MadCap

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:48 pm
9-Rich Girl/Gwen Stafani  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:50 pm
4-Somebody Told Me/Killers  

The MadCap

Berts little black cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:10 pm
4 is the killers, 9 is gwen steffani, 1 is the white stripes....i think people got those already tho....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:43 pm
6) "I'm the only gay eskimo, I'm the only one i know. I'm the only gay eskimo in my tribe" - Weird Al - Only Gay Eskimo  

Eccojedi

Dr Orangeboy

1,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:58 am
It's not by weird al, its by Corky and the Juice pigs.
Why is no one getting the rest? come on they arent THAT hard! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:17 am
rich girl is rock?  

yuvika

Dr Orangeboy

1,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:30 pm
to me it is. No doubt is an essentially rock band and Gwen Stefani is from No Doubt so... *looks around* but yea....is no one getting the other songs? i cant beleive no one knows these bands!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:55 pm
k.....  

[Technologic]

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:56 pm
Some of those arent rock songs, ESPECIALLY not Rich Girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:36 am
- Dunno

- Dunno

-Dunno, but I recognise it ...

4) "Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that i had in last February"
- The killers, somebody told me

5) "I threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back. A name in your recollection.."
- Dunno

6) "I'm the only gay eskimo, I'm the only one i know. I'm the only gay eskimo in my tribe"
- I know this band, they have a really weird name, something to do with pigs. Do they even have a cd out? I saw them live on the TV

7) "I am color blind. Coffee black and eggwhite. Pull me out from inside, I am ready, I am ready, I am ready, I am.."
- Counting Crows, Colour Blind.

8 ) "Looking back at me i see that i never really got it right, I never stopped to think of you. I'm always wrapped up in things i cannot win"
- Sounds like Linkin Park to me ...

9) " If i was a rich girl. Na na na na na. See i'd have all the money in the world if i was a wealthy girl"
- Gwen Stephani, Rich Girl

10) "It's not me, but it reckone my soul. It's not me so who am i now? Over and over again light with a sharpened edge cuts through the black empty space we call sky"
- Wow, I suck at this thing ...  

Tungska Butterfly

Tungska Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:38 am
Corky and the juice pigs, of course! Sorry, I did the thing and THEN checked my answers ...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:56 am
BrokenandChaotic
Ok so ive seen alot of topics like this but they all include rap and R&B, hardly no rock if any..so i decided i'd start my own topic to see how many people know these songs from these different groups, but to make it a little harder instead of giving the song names im going to give a line of lyrics from the song. Some of it is mainstream, some of it isnt..so...hope you know alot of non mainstream songs. NO CHEATING..please? sweatdrop no looking it up on google...*shakes fist*.. (btw, these come from different genres of rock but i think genres in rock are stupid so i just call them all rock instead of emo and all that other stuff)

Name the song and Artist/Group mrgreen

white stripes- 7 nation army

donno

coheed and cambria- delerium trigger

4) "Somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend that i
had in last February"
killers- somebody told me
donno
corky and the juice pigs-gay eskimo

counting crows-coulor blind

crossfade -cold

gwen stephani-rich girl

donno
question question ninja ninja

spyxz27

spyxz27

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:59 am
i know what 10 is i just can't think of it i got to thing of the abc's hold on a minute or two  
The Music Artists Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff