Reply Official NANA Guild
How did YOU find out about Nana? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you find out about Nana?
  Read it in Shoujo Beat.
  Saw it in Bordors and kinda just picked it up.
  SCANLATION SITES!!
  O_T_H_E_R
View Results

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:50 pm
Of course, things have to begin somewhere so I was wondering how you heard about this great manga we are all obsessing about?

I actually found it in an ad behind one of my mangas and I thought it was CRAZY cool story. Then I kinda forgot about it later on and only AFTER I read and obsessed over Paradise Kiss did I go back and remember Yazawa-sensei also wrote Nana. I read the first volume in Bordors and LOVED IT. But never got a chance to go and buy it. I then read Kagen no Tsuki and decided I shall read ALL of Ai Yazawa's works.

I went to a scanlation site and read all the chapters out for 3 days straight. XD Don't worry, I'm planning to buy ALL Nana merchandise I can get my hands on once I get rich. XD

How about you?
biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:11 pm
Friend shoved it in my face.

I read.

I loved.

Duezt

Anti-Ling

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 pm
I got a Shojo Beat sampler with the last volume of Animerica
I remember reading it and thinking "Wonderful art, but God These people can't translate" xD

It wasn't until I found Youtube and volume one of the manga came out when the Yazawa obsession formed :]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:28 pm
Discovered it an a new magazine (at the time) that I just picked up. Read it, loved it. Even got a little emotional about it. sweatdrop  

angelinbeans
Vice Captain

22darkangel22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:33 pm
link to said scanlation site please heart

i discovered it in Shoujo beat and i squealed because it was by the Para-kiss creator n 3n

i've been in love with NANA since  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

I went to my friend's house and she was watching the first movie. We ended up watch it as well. Since I only watch it from the middle beginning, we rewatched it another time. I got addicted to it.

Noe, I'm starting to watch the episodes on YouTube. 3nodding

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

[ .Lolita in Pink. ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:55 pm
My best friend bought the movie from a convention and we both watched it for the first time and I was hooked. Then I started reading the manga and then the anime. smile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:36 pm
I have 2 scanlation sites that I recommend! ^__^

http://lovenana4ever.cjb.net/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nana_takoyakis/

floRENzaa

floRENzaa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:37 pm
Moon Light Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went to my friend's house and she was watching the first movie. We ended up watch it as well. Since I only watch it from the middle beginning, we rewatched it another time. I got addicted to it.

It feels so right
To
night

I think that I really prefer downloading the episodes. Especially since YouTube has bad quality...><  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:16 pm
SCANLATIIIIIIIIONNNN. Takoyakis. <3 And when I saw it advertised... I flipped out because it was coming to the US. <3  

[. I N F E C T E D .]

Moon_Drina

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:04 pm
From the manga, my cousin sent me the first 5 volumes and I got addicted. I got the movie after a while too  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:03 am
floRENzaa
Moon Light Ninja

It feels so right
To
night

I think that I really prefer downloading the episodes. Especially since YouTube has bad quality...><

yea your way better off downloading the episodes because it better quality n 3n  

22darkangel22

K0K0R0.XX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:06 pm
When I first bought ShoujoBeat I saw NANA in there and thought it was sooooooo cool. My sister thought so too. Anyway, after reading NANA in ShoujoBeat, I went to some sites to read it. Actually, my sister found some for us, she's the one who does all the BitTorrent stuff. Then my sister downloaded the Live Movie and then downloaded the anime. Hehe, now we're both hooked. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:19 pm
I rad it on Shoujo beat lol that was the first one I read when it came out , I loved it from the begining<3  

Sweetness Of Darkness

nikkiskoole

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:03 pm
i LOVE paradise kiss... i think i saw that one first, and then saw nana was by the same person, so that's what really got me into it...

but i read it first in Shojo Beat!

and then i've purchased the mangas as they've come out here...

and i'm watching the anime as it's being released.... you can watch it (or download it) from http://www.nana-nana.net/ tooo  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff