Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
Shounen-ai short story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hazumu Keshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 am

Well, I made this couple of days ago. It's just a little fragment of a novel I'm writing (with a very small amount of pages 4laugh ). It involves a boy named Miko Nomura (15) and his partner, the mysterious Kazu (?). The two of them work for a secret anti-terror organization that deals with incidents worldwide. In this scene they are in a forest, and their task is to steal an object of great importance.
It begins like this:

"The sound of a gun being fired echoed through the forest. The guards jumped to their feet to find the invisible enemy, to kill him. The squirrels and birds in the trees were shot down if they moved an inch, nothing could be left to casualties. I crouched behind a fallen oak and sighed. Why did my aim have to be so lousy? I looked at Kazu to find an answer, but he just smiled. Like he was saying what he had told me a thousand times, “Remember to aim a little higher than you think is enough. If you do that, our almost certain to hit a vital spot!”. Kazu bent down and kissed me briefly on my cheek before raising in killing position. “Watch and learn, Miko-chan.”, he whispered. He breathed deeply a couple of times before pulling the trigger, but it calmed him, and he didn’t miss. The guard next to the box fell over, and the dirt beneath him turned red. The other guards, four to be precise, ran around in circles, which made them hard to hit. But Kazu just shot them down, one by one, as if it had been the easiest thing to do. He was about to shoot the last one, a red haired young man, when he looked at my with his sparkling blue eyes. A smile brushed his beautiful lips, and he asked softly, “Why, Miko-chan, this one is all yours. Show me that your training hasn’t been completely wasted.”.
My heart stopped beating for a moment. At least, that was how I felt. He had sounded so… so serious when he said it. Would he leave me if I missed again? Tears were trying to whelm up and blur my eyes, but I kept them at bay. I could not let him see me cry, not now. I got in position to kill, like I had done a hundred times before. I relaxed my shivering muscles, tried to calm myself. I found the young man’s head, consumed by a beautiful red set of hair that flicked in the wind. It was almost a shame to disgrace his looks by penetrating his handsome face with a bullet, but our orders had been given. We could not let anyone survive.
I looked at Kazu to find the strength. He looked back at me, with his head slightly held to the right, and send me a little kiss through the air. I felt the blush bursting out on my cheeks, and I looked away, a bit embarrassed. I coughed lightly and took aim again. The redhead was looking right at me. He was pointing his gun at me. By instinct I pulled the trigger, but so did he. We both fell to the ground, I was later told, but my opponent never got back to his feet. The only thing I remember is being lifted up in Kazu’s arms, and his voice saying, “You did great, Miko-kun.”. Then I remember feeling his lips against mine, and an embracement of warmth hitting my chest. “Kazu-san,”, I whispered, “I love you…”.
I do not recall his reply, but he smiled. Then everything turned white, nothing else.

We are always around each other, always near the only one we can relate to. People say that we are like brothers, me and Kazu, but I just laugh and say that we are more than that. I hope that Kazu will always stay by my side. I think, I would die, if he did not stick around."

What do you think?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:11 pm

I like it~!

Formidable Dusk

Combative Bibliophile

32,850 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff