Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has this ever happened to you?
  yes
  nope
View Results

KrazieAzn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:47 pm
When i was little, i ate a watermelon seed on accident, and i told my grandma. she told me that a watermelon was gonna grow on my head, so i got all freaked out. she never told me the truth, but i found out once i got older...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 pm
I remember this song that was about eating watermelon seeds. 3nodding  

Grapes Are So Yummy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:44 pm
yes!
i remember there was a rugrats episode like that
chickie swallowed a watermelon seed and angelica told him it was going to grow in his stomach until it grew big enough to kill him  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:49 pm
hyper_azn_girl
yes!
chickie swallowed a watermelon seed and angelica told him it was going to grow in his stomach until it grew big enough to kill him

xd  

Duezt

Duezt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:50 pm
It's sad that the only thing that can grow on our head is hair, pimples and moles. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:06 pm
lol. a watermelon is gonna grow on ur head? xD
i used to believe in the gushers thing. when you eat the gusher ur head will turn into a fruit xd ; my older brother said its true, and by the time you look in the mirror it disapears eek ; and i believed him @.@ lol  

Paper_Penguin

Michie`s Flips Inc.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:19 pm
I remember Hearing this alot.
When i was little i ate a sunflower seed and the word seed gave me a hint that it was gonna grow.
So i got all freaked out that a sunflower was gonna grow in my stomach and i would need an operation to get it out O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:54 am
SUCH AN OLD WIVES TALE.

[clowns.will.eat.me]

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:48 am
hyper_azn_girl
yes!
Aw man, that's a very old episode lol .

This reminds me of the time as a little kid when my mom told me that if I keep watching TV, I'd end up growing roots and turning into a potato ("couch potato").  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:17 am
Haha. Especially scary when you eat Durain... *shivers* xD

psychotic LEE

Balduino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:44 am
Paper_Penguin
lol. a watermelon is gonna grow on ur head? xD
i used to believe in the gushers thing. when you eat the gusher ur head will turn into a fruit xd ; my older brother said its true, and by the time you look in the mirror it disapears eek ; and i believed him @.@ lol
LOL...

There's also the myth based on those old Starburst commercials: if you eat a Starburst with the wrapper on, a wave of water would slam into you surprised .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:38 am
EvilDeathGirl
When i was little, i ate a watermelon seed on accident, and i told my grandma. she told me that a watermelon was gonna grow on my head, so i got all freaked out. she never told me the truth, but i found out once i got older...

of course my gramma used to tell me all these weird things like if i never drank dark sodas i would never get pimples and how 7up could cure any illness and weird hispanic things that scare me to this day lol... sweatdrop  

Kuroi Kohhi

xMissMacabre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:52 pm
_Psychotic Lee_
Haha. Especially scary when you eat Durain... *shivers* xD

Durians are nasty. gonk

I got cut by one once. I was really little at the time. ><

My mom used to tell me that stupid watermelon story too. D:<

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:10 pm
ive never heard of a watermellon growing on your head but i have heard the one of it growing in your stomach  

Duke Treize Khushrenada

Centaurion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:31 pm
Duke Treize Khushrenada
ive never heard of a watermellon growing on your head but i have heard the one of it growing in your stomach

ditto  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces