Submit

Do you think it's a good idea?
  Err, no...
  Yes! Smart!
  Quite risky....
View Results

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:44 am
Probebly most of you already know that Bi (Rain) and Se7en are entering the American music buisness sometime next year, and the style of music is Justin Timberlake (-_-") Over Rated b*****d (-.-"). I seriously think this is a pretty bad move for Rain, because he is also entering the Chinese market at the same time while also doing acting in Korea and planning to act in America. Risky, very risky. (~_~") - {Rain! NO!!}

I jsut wish Se7en luck (pretty good at English). BoA's been in the market longer than Rain yet she's planning to enter Chinese market first, which I think is a smart idea ~(^_^)~ S M A R T ~(-(^)_(^)-)~. What are your opinions?? (? _? ") Bad Or Not.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:31 pm
I dissagree with you...Rain entering the american market is smart...he was rated most infuencial person in the world (media wise) from time magazine..His first show in madison square garden SOLD OUT!!! he is one of the first, if not the first forigen preformer to sell out the garden..as for se7en idk how well he would do...i think rain has a better standing chance..saying as how he already preformed on MTV (american) and the crowd went crazy! he's friends with big names in the entertainment bussiness..i think its a great idea for rain!  

merssonaryangel

Cella ~ Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:15 am
I do think that is a very very very good idea blaugh because now you can see them on regular TV other than going to youtube or some were on the web to watch them, Oh and I am only talking about to the people who live in the U.S. hehe sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:24 am
merssonaryangel
I dissagree with you...Rain entering the american market is smart...he was rated most infuencial person in the world (media wise) from time magazine..His first show in madison square garden SOLD OUT!!! he is one of the first, if not the first forigen preformer to sell out the garden..as for se7en idk how well he would do...i think rain has a better standing chance..saying as how he already preformed on MTV (american) and the crowd went crazy! he's friends with big names in the entertainment bussiness..i think its a great idea for rain!

Yes, You are soooo right about Bi Rain and I also think they would do very well in the U.S. and hopfuly they both will become very popular.There music has such an amcerican style to it I think they will fit in no time,I wonder if they will start singing most of there songs in english or will they still sing in Korean?  

yokoishuma

yokoishuma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:26 am
Cella ~ Chan
I do think that is a very very very good idea blaugh because now you can see them on regular TV other than going to youtube or some were on the web to watch them, Oh and I am only talking about to the people who live in the U.S. hehe sweatdrop .

That would be very good too 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:51 pm
hmmm. . . two korean guys entering the us at the sam time. . whoa. . might be some compitition there. . i wonder if bi or se7en is going to be more popular. . . i think bi is going to be but i think i like se7en way better. .  

[schizophrenic]

A i - T o - Y u m e

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:17 pm
yay! Rain and se7en welocme to North America! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:06 pm
i want to see them sing english. . keke. . have not heard that yet. .  

[schizophrenic]

yokoishuma

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:14 pm
I can't wait to see them in America 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 am
I don't think it's such a bad idea that Rain is entering the American Market same with Se7en.
However....there is the possibility of racism..and other things my worst fear is Any of them being ridiculed for their lack of english skills or just the fact they're of a different race than what most American audiences are used to.

CRIE.nannako

K-Pop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 pm
The people that came to Rain's concert in Madison Square Garden were mostly from eastern Asia and oriental countries. That may change if Rain's music was in English but still, iin my opinion American Pop and Asian/Oriental Pop is, if not entirely, different in a way. So if Rain were to debut in the American music industry he'll probably have to change his style of music and language, which, may I add, might not make him as popular as he is now in Asia anymore possibly due to the language barrier and those who are sick of American music, so on and so forth. I personally have no problem with Timberlake's music but for them having the least bit of clean lyrics. xP But to think of it, most of the music now popular in the US almost always have dirty lyrics in them. So if Rain is aiming for the red carpet, I say, get off that ******** continent they call a country.

Hell with Chinese music. =/ Jang Nara's enough.

As for SE7EN, I wish people stopped comparing Rain and SE7EN. I've also heard that SE7EN was going to act in Goong/Palace 2 which will probably bring another rivalry(sp?) between Rain and SE7EN's acting skills. xP Personally I think SE7EN would do much better than Rain if only he was appriciated as much as Rain is.

BoA should just stick with Avex. Her voice was made for Japanese and no other language.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:25 pm
[schizophrenic]
i want to see them sing english. . keke. . have not heard that yet. .
Both have excellent English pronounciation. Not too sure how much they can understand, though.  

K-Pop

Chii Mademoiselle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 pm
I don't think Bi's fluent in English.
Pronounciation matters, but id you don't even know
half of what the interviewrs and vj's are saying that mean's
you need to have an English TUTOR around.

It's not somthing to be ashamed about having an English
tutor follow you around. Ziyi Zhang had one in interviews and
in movie sets and now she's fluent in it (not pronounciation wise,
but grammar wise)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:03 am
lol it doesnt matter if they cant speak english ^^ they are both sooo cute ^^ i love em! but if they're good then people will like them! so i think we have nothing to worry about! cuz im sure that both bi and se7en will do great!  

Samsoonie

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:50 pm
i was just listening to se7en a few minutes ago and i think that se7en is a better singer. . .  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff