Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply APG Chatterbox
If you could have any superpower or special abilities.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:44 pm
If you could have any superpowers, what would they be?

I would choose the ability to control time and the ability to fly biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:46 pm
I would want to alter space time continum, or fly. Like the people in Heroes. XD  

souramyos

Centaurion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 pm
i would want to have the power to banish all of the unnecessary ignorance in the world....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:06 am
Riyo24
i would want to have the power to banish all of the unnecessary ignorance in the world....

But then there's no one in the world to laugh at. gonk sweatdrop

I'd want fly, teleport, move lightning speed....hell I'd take just about any super power. lol  

Azn Fcuk

Centaurion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:07 am
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

I'd want fly, teleport, move lightning speed....hell I'd take just about any super power. lol

true, true....maybe i'd keep a small population of them to serve me.......  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:08 am
Riyo24
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

Well there are some people the world loves to hate, like Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith or that black chick from the Apprentice.  

Azn Fcuk

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:08 am
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

ooo teleporting would be cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:09 am
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

Well there are some people the world loves to hate, like Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith or that black chick from the Apprentice.

lol. they don't bother me. they're stupid and they know it....it's the ones who have "opinions" that bother me.......  

Centaurion

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:09 am
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

that black chick from the apprentice is Omarosa right?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:11 am
hyper_azn_girl
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

Aha! That's the one! Yeesh, I don't think anyone really liked her, so high maintence. stressed  

Azn Fcuk

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:13 am
Azn Fcuk
hyper_azn_girl
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

Aha! That's the one! Yeesh, I don't think anyone really liked her, so high maintence. stressed
yes!

i hate people who boss people around, but don't do anything themselves and just sit there! It bothers me!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:15 am
hyper_azn_girl
Azn Fcuk
hyper_azn_girl
Azn Fcuk
Riyo24

yes!

i hate people who boss people around, but don't do anything themselves and just sit there! It bothers me!

That sounds like alot of celebrities. whee  

Azn Fcuk

Aiysia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:42 am
If you could have any superpowers, what would they be?

just one?? question confused How about a lot??? I want all kinds of powers!!!! domokun domokun I want the power of Rogue and Mystique from Xmen! twisted hehehehehe...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:42 am
whoaaa.. i thought this was a thread abt super powers.. ehh
im not messing with anything to do with "power to do "whatever" with time, after watching "click".
Id choose fly, x-ray vision (*wink wink* u know what for lol twisted ), and the ability to spin my pen around my finger forever, so i can piss of the ppl who can't even do one spin

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items