Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
Tokyopop to Release Gravitation Sequel! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Tokyopop will be releasing the sequel to Gravitation, Gravitation EX, on February 13, 2007.

Quote:
In order to heal the wounds in Eiri Yuki's heart, he and his vocalist lover, Shuichi, travel to New York to visit the grave of Yuki's first love and tormentor, Yuki Kitagawa. They discover that the first Yuki has left behind a young son, Riku, and so the odd couple take the boy back with them to Japan. When Shuuichi receives a kiss from nutty rival band leader, Ryuuichi, Yuki flies into a jealous rage, and he and Riku disappear, leaving Shuuichi to search for them in vain.

Yuki confesses to Riku that he is responsible for other Yuki's death, but just as he does so, they get hit by a truck. The increasingly desperate Shuuichi races to save the man he loves, and the child he's recently found.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:31 pm
Is that really the premises? Really?

There is no emoticon to adequately express how I feel right now. None.

Ugh.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:05 pm
Yes, it really is. There really is a little kid thrown into that crazy mix. I know, it doesn't sound particularly appealing to me either, but it's Gravitation, so someone out there cares sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:59 am
i like gravitation but... i thought ryuichi was gonna be an actor by the end of the first series...and and i thought yuki kinda already got over his emotional termoil....

i'm still gonna get it though...  

Sacher Torte

Greedy Capitalist

Yao Ling

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:39 pm
-le pics say it all-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I want a shuichi slave!!! D:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:58 pm
*starts laughing* Ohgod, I just found out about this tonight. I've seen scanlations of this, and the fact that Tokyopop liscensed it shoulda made me happy. But from the scanlations, and Murakami's change in art, (SHOTASHOTASHOTASHOTA. SHUICHI F#CKING IS THE FOUNTAIN OF F#CKING YOUTH- HE. BLOODY. REGRESSED. IN. AGE. XD)

I have to say this, as well. Shuichi, it's official: You have no p***s. You are officially a woman, and at that, the most ABSOLUTELY SPINELESS woman I have ever had the opportunity to see in any manga or anime, EVER.

E-V-E-R.  

Kitsune-chi

ninja-kitten-17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:12 pm
yay <3 i care XD i luff gravi *hugs her books protectively* im still awaiting my plushies to arive so i can snuggle em T.T *pouts*

In order to heal the wounds in his heart, Iri Yuki and his vocalist lover, Shuichi, travel to New York to visit the grave of Yuki's first love and tormentor, Yuki Kitagawa. But once there, they make a startling discovering that will change their lives...forever! The eagerly awaited sequel to the shonen-ai smash hit begins right here!

is what it appawntly says XD im preordering it lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:54 pm
NO YUKI !!! crying  

Mrs Lovett Todd00

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:05 am
For-Chan Cookie
Tokyopop will be releasing the sequel to Gravitation, Gravitation EX, on February 13, 2007.

Quote:
In order to heal the wounds in Eiri Yuki's heart, he and his vocalist lover, Shuichi, travel to New York to visit the grave of Yuki's first love and tormentor, Yuki Kitagawa. They discover that the first Yuki has left behind a young son, Riku, and so the odd couple take the boy back with them to Japan. When Shuuichi receives a kiss from nutty rival band leader, Ryuuichi, Yuki flies into a jealous rage, and he and Riku disappear, leaving Shuuichi to search for them in vain.

Yuki confesses to Riku that he is responsible for other Yuki's death, but just as he does so, they get hit by a truck. The increasingly desperate Shuuichi races to save the man he loves, and the child he's recently found.

.........wth......... Well I'll buy it before drawing ant serious conclusions... but from that description I don't like what I am seeing >> <<. It sounds like she's kinda killed Gravi for me... but like I said. We'll see.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm
..I need to finish the manga series I -have- first. Sounds a little over dramatic XD  

Syntria
Crew

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:11 pm
MistressPaco
..I need to finish the manga series I -have- first. Sounds a little over dramatic XD

Well, at least I can be secure in the knowledge that you will probably never touch that book in your life. Ugh. Really. Ugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:24 pm
I don't know, it's sort of... Well, I like Gravitation enough to possibly buy the first one. The art is becoming too girly, and why isn't Ryuichi saying he wants Tatshua as his slave?! XP lol  

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

Moro-moro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 am
eek Um............ PPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! *dies laughing* WTH is this? I might just buy it for the laughs! rofl rofl (Oooooooooh..... *cracks up laughing again*)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:36 am
Aw man, I was so excited when I found out about Grav's sequel. I went online and started reading it(I got to the part where ryuichi kisses shuichi and Yuki runs off. Then I got mad and stopped reading. Plus my friend wouldn't burn me the manga anymore.)

But gah! I'm so freakin' excited about Grav. Ex comin' to America. blaugh

Tamerai

Shiechan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:30 pm
OMG that is coming out here eek
that is either going to be watered down or it will be rated M.  
[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff