Reply Role Play
The Big Story Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:43 am
So bored... Anybody wanna roleplay a bunch of animes into one big story?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:47 pm
that sound interesting! 3nodding  

yuyuhakasholove

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:47 pm
yeah it does a little  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:14 am
So why doesn't anyone wanna start it?  

Child of Sanguine

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:21 am
people fear change I guess  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:54 pm
Midoriko (Inuyasha) got the jewel back into her and started walking around "so much for a place* she whispered coming up to village hidden in the leaves  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:22 am
Seeing this new-comer, Sasuke Uchiha snuck up on him and prepared to take it hostage...

(Are we roleplaying?)

*silence* eek  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:45 pm
(yes we are ^_^)Midoriko kept walking around seeing that people were staring at her "aparently Im weird" she whispered smiling as she walked  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:43 pm
"another person to give to Gaara, eh, Kankuro?" Temari whispires. Sasuke turns to look at her and gives her a glare.

"she may be useless to this town right now, but at the moment shes a tourist. She must be taken to the Hokage immidiately. I dont want any trouble in town right now, so keep that freak of sand away." Sasuke explains.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:47 pm
Midoriko turned looking at the two frowning pulling her sword out of her sheath "dont try anything" she warned turning back around walking forward keeping her sword out  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:08 pm
Ah, she brandishing...
*sasuke readys himself to throw kunai*
"They may be annoying and harmful, but I wont let you use weaponry here unless you are in a ranking exam."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:57 pm
Midoriko keeps walking feeling weird lifting her hand looking at it "this must be the feeling of chakura" she whispered closing her eyes seeing hand signs smiling "I see know" Midoriko said opening her eyes making the hand signs her chakura going to her feet as she ran threw the town leaving  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:37 am
"that girl, she posseses the power of chakra?" sasuke twiched when seeing her use of ninjutsu. "perhaps she has an aquaintance with Kakashi Sensei..."

Sasuke leap into the trees folowing her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:09 pm
Midoriko saw Sasuke following her she smiled making more sighs making a clone quickly leaving the clone to run she watched Sasuke running after her laughing "well that was fun" Midoriko said walking back towards the town  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Child of Sanguine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:37 pm
"Strange, such great power she possesses. She may be what I need to kill Naruto for the Makengekyo Sharringan..." Sasuke says. Giant webed arms pop out of his back and his eyes turn black. a cross shapped tatoo apears on his nose. " My first prey!" He laughs. Sasuke charges up the Chidori and takes a dive at her. "Time to die!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff