Submit

Free gold?
GOLD!!!
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Teh_Zombie_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:52 am
who else has read this book, i just got it through inter lib. loan. It was awsome!!!! rofl biggrin domokun lol surprised blaugh xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:01 pm
what is the plot line?  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

bluemouse2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:44 pm
I read it a little while back. I liked it. It took me a little while to get hooked, but when I did I flew through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:01 pm
Who wrote it?  

Winters_Faerie

Madame --Madd-- Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:02 pm
I'm reading it right now. It's so good. Almost done. Grr...must finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:43 pm
Finally...I finished. That was an awesome story. Especially the ending (the epilouge also.) I love the images used for Cimul as a Sawn and Agapetos as an Eagle. That's so cool, and Mrs. Shilling too.  

Madame --Madd-- Hatter

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:17 am
oh i read that a couple of months ago....it was good....isnt there oing to be a sequal  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:59 am
I know im mad, I wanted there to be one. I liked it alot!!!  

Teh_Zombie_Lord

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:50 pm
oh! I loved that book! I read it over the summer, and had a wonderful time trying to solve the riddles myself whee

I do remember that I was a bit let down by the ending, but not too much. It was really good otherwise!! ^___^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:16 pm
ive read it 2 times? idk but the secinf one is good
dude ! i cant belive what happened in the second one!
it made me hold my breath!!!  

ValHallaGirl

Kitten

12,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:38 pm
THERE'S A SECOND ONE!?!?!?! eek eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:36 pm
thestarthatshines

Yeah!! What's it called?!?!?  

bluemouse2

Guy in Boxes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:36 pm
bluemouse2
thestarthatshines

Yeah!! What's it called?!?!?

Please tell i really want to read it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:28 pm
In case no one else noticed and someone was looking for the book, the title is actually The Riddles of Epsilon, not Espilon.

I've read the book a few times and I still enjoy it a lot. And for the person who wanted to know the plot, I took this from Wikipedia.

Quote:
The Riddles of Epsilon focuses on the character of Jessica (‘Jess’) White, who moves with her mother and father to the fictional island of Lume, off the coast of Scotland (UK), after being expelled from school. While speaking to her friend Avril in an internet chatroom, Jess encounters the mysterious character of ‘V,’ who begins to warn her of an impeding danger, relating to Lume’s distant past. Later she dreams of a boy named Sebastian, who she realises lived in the same house as her nearly one hundred years previously. As the story progresses, events in Jess’s life begin to parallel those of Sebastian’s, particularly the fact that both the children’s mothers seem to be acting incredibly strangely. Much of the exposition in the novel is handled by way of clues, which take the form of puzzles and images, through which Jess discovers, with the help of ‘V,’ the truth about the strange events taking place on Lume.

Tuttlebird

Harmonious Dischord

7,500 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:47 pm
Hey! I'm just new to the guild (for all those who don't recognize me)

Anyhoo...

I LOVED Riddles! It was absolutly AMAZING! I knew the stuff about the Orobouros, but it was really interesting how the author re-worked it into a story line. Personally, I think it would have been really funny if Epsilon and Jess had feelings for each other, but then again, I'm a romance junkie xd  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games