Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
does it matter?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does it matter what order there in?
  O ya. it does =^-^=
  not realy, depemds on the auther.
  nope
View Results

Chan2000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:28 pm
I was looking at fan fiction and I knowtest this

yugi/yami/kabai
yugi/kabai/yami

yami/kabai/yugi
yami/yugi/kabai

kabai/yami/yugi
kabai/yugi/yami  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:46 pm
It's "noticed" =)
And the order they're put in (most of the time) has to do with who is the more dominant in the relationship.
For example, if the author writes "Yami/Yugi" in the summary, they mean that Yami is the seme and Yugi is the uke.
But if the story is a love triangle, as you've posted, it's about who likes who.
For example, Yugi/Yami/Kaiba most likely means that Yugi likes Yami and Kaiba likes Yami and Yami is caught in the middle. It isn't put like that so often anymore though, I've noticed, now-a-days people will write out what the main pairing is and then write that the other pairing is one-sided.
For example, if the main pairing of the story is Yami/Yugi and Kaiba likes Yugi too but it's unrequitted, the author will put "Yugi/Yami and one-sided Kaiba/Yugi".  

retice

Chan2000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:54 pm
retice
It's "noticed" =)
And the order they're put in (most of the time) has to do with who is the more dominant in the relationship.
For example, if the author writes "Yami/Yugi" in the summary, they mean that Yami is the seme and Yugi is the uke.
But if the story is a love triangle, as you've posted, it's about who likes who.
For example, Yugi/Yami/Kaiba most likely means that Yugi likes Yami and Kaiba likes Yami and Yami is caught in the middle. It isn't put like that so often anymore though, I've noticed, now-a-days people will write out what the main pairing is and then write that the other pairing is one-sided.
For example, if the main pairing of the story is Yami/Yugi and Kaiba likes Yugi too but it's unrequitted, the author will put "Yugi/Yami and one-sided Kaiba/Yugi".

ok, i thought it was

uke/middel/seeme

all at onces  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:28 pm
bump  

Chan2000

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games