Reply kpopFANS
061024 TVXQ might be kicked out again, from their apartment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

versusme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:47 am
" No matter what, please stop coming to our apartment, we'll micht be kicked out soon"

Popular group, TVXQ who's currently living in Seoul Cheongdamdong Condominium might be kicked out once again due to the fans who're always crowding there day and night. Due to this, the rental of the condominium is not going up, instead, it's decreasing day by day.

Xiah Junsu said, "We'll be kicked out once again because there're too many fans crowding here. We've received many complaints from the residents here."

He added, "If there're still fans coming everyday, we'll have a higher chance to be kicked out. Due to the fans, we've already been kicked out for 3 times. If this happens again, we'll have to live seperately."

Some staffs mentioned that the fans are really noisy. After Yunho's 'Drink Teror', the members are all tensed up and the condition has worsen due to this apartment problem.

Translated by : Amanda@cyxion.net
Source : Bestiz & Baidu

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT! THANKS!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:36 pm
Holy crap, you mean that if I go to Korea and look up TVXQ's address in the phonebook then I could find TVXQ? IN PERSON!?

Ahem... well my point is that shouldn't TVXQ be in some high class apartment or something? That could prevent the fans..  

I Have Moved

craziicrackpot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:42 pm
hahas. then we can pretty much find them easily. just look around the area and then you spot a HUGE crowd of fans screaming. "hey look that's where they live" xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:07 am
Hey isn't that old news? >O

I remember reading that ages ago.  

Teh Eve

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:34 pm
that is interesting. spray the fans with the hose damn it!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:58 pm
I KNOW. Don't live together. therefore the fans will have to be forced to spread out. OI!  

yalingster

kpopFANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff