Submit

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:14 pm
Anime in Heaven It's uncut, it's dubbed by VAs who speak perfect English, but sound just like (or better then) the original Japanese VAs, the dialogue is true to the original, & there's alternate endings/episodes/storylines torn strait from your own fan-fictions.

Anime Hell: 4kids dubs strait from the studio... on TVs with static in the good parts. & an Adult Swim Screening full of noisey 12-year-olds.

Anime in Purgatory: lots of original uncut Japanese anime... unsubbed... & from various series that you've never heard of.

Anime figures from Heaven: fully-articulated, talking figures, with real hair, & removable clothes.

Anime figures from Hell: non articulated, poorly-painted, counterfeit-looking figures, that won't stand up (even with stands)

Anime figures from Purgatory: the ones you buy in the toy stores.

Anime Plushies from Heaven: very soft yet durable, made from high quality material, says characters best quotes when squeezed.

Anime Plushies from Hell: Hard as a rock, falls apart easily, made from low quality poorly sewn materials that tear at the seams.

Anime Plushies from Purgatory: just a regular plushie.

Anime conventions from Heaven: EVERYTHING in the dealers room IS FREE (including the ramune & pocky they have in every flavor), Your costumes are already made, your all your favorite characters are on one team in the human-chess-match (& always win) your least favorites are on the other team, EVERYONE wins the cosplay contest, there's great concerts & dances, the hot cosplayers hit-on/dance with you, all your fav VAs are in the panal-rooms, there's NO LINES, things are scheduled so you can get to EVERYTHING on time, & you feel as good leaving as you did comming.

Anime conventions in Hell: EVERYTHING in the dealers room in DOUBLE or TRIPPLE the price as a normal anime con, there is NO POCKY or RAMUNE, You have to make costumes last minute with inferior materials, the human-chess-match sucks, cosplay skits are judged be Simon Cowel (from American Idol), the concerts & dances have lousy music, there are NO HOT COSPLAYERS, the VAs you hate are in the panal rooms (with armed body gaurds), EVERYTHING'S schdualed at the same time so you can only see one thing, the lines are UBER-LONG, the person behinde you in line has something contagious & won't stop coughing on you, & you catch what the person behind you had & leave fealing awful.

Anime conventions in Purgatory: It's a small-town low-budget anime con, no concerts, no dances, no human-chess-match, nothing exciting, just panels, dealers room, standard package... You might catch a cold here... probably won't...

I don't know where I'm going... I'd like to go to Heaven, but they don't want me... Hell's afraid I'll take over... I'll probably go to Purgatory. Hmm... not bad seams cozy... kinda like Florida. xd Maybe I'll take over Purgatory... twisted (& end up getting kicked out & being a ghost haunting an anime con in living world) whee Disclaimer MistressOfTheShadows has never had a near-death experience & isn't really religious these are just guesses & should be taken as such  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:07 pm
thats pretty good...jeez, if simon cowel was the judge of the skits i think i would have to punch him...but yeah, that sounds just about right^^  

darkdark7

Tenma25

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:46 am
I agree 100%!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers