Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ ION! ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:52 am
I remember about a year or so ago,
I was in art class in high school,
and I had to sit by this girl who thought she was the s**t because she was a baptist.
she tried to tell me I coulnd't be athiest because scientific theories don't explain hiw the world as we know it came to exist.
I replied to her saying:
well then for one,
you can't be a christian because the bible is no proof whatsoever.
thats like saying one of stephen kings books are real,
and that now haunter cars and such exist.
and for another thing,
whatever happened to the freedon of (or lack of) religion?
you cannot tell me what I can and cannot be,
so therefore,
you lose this argument and you have not converted me in any way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:58 am
Owned.  

Cloud0.0Strife

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:28 pm
Wow, another first class idiot. Of course I totally respect religious people, but over the top ones get pwned all the time by us.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:03 pm
heehee, how retarded!

(i also respect religious people as one of my best friends is highly religious, i still luvvs her tho >.<)  

[x] Natasha [x]

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:18 pm
Well why let religion get in the way of friendship?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:38 am
it's very fun to debate with her about the existance of god! >.< we both look forward to our religious lessons! lol  

[x] Natasha [x]

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:45 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
That's what I ask too confused . Apparantly some people think they'll be damned or something if they make friends with us. They all think we're satanic rolleyes .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:06 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Cloud0.0Strife
That's what I ask too confused . Apparantly some people think they'll be damned or something if they make friends with us. They all think we're satanic rolleyes .

I know!!!! Just because we don't worship god doesn't mean that we worship satan....it's just really hard for them to grasp the concept of not worshiping anything, I guess  

dark_water_priestess

Gunpowder Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:50 am
What a complete moron. I would have said, "Well, obviously I can be atheist because I am." How in the hell does she come off telling you that you can't be atheist? Wow. People like that get me so angry.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:07 pm
Exactly. Peoples's stupidity just blows me away sometimes. I'da said "you can't tell me what to be; and by the way that statement was hypocritical."

why is it so hard to understand we don't worship anything!? like wtf it ain't rocket science.  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

RockerSince1992

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:21 pm
dark_water_priestess
FlamingChihuahua
Cloud0.0Strife

I know!!!! Just because we don't worship god doesn't mean that we worship satan....it's just really hard for them to grasp the concept of not worshiping anything, I guess

aND WTF IS WRONG SATANIC? WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THEM!!!!
their just like christians the worship someone and they go somewhere when they die
damn....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:40 pm
RockerSince1992
dark_water_priestess
FlamingChihuahua
Cloud0.0Strife

their just like christians the worship someone and they go somewhere when they die
damn....
that's a fair point actually! i think christians fear satanists because they worship the devil and are therefore considered evil  

[x] Natasha [x]

RockerSince1992

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:32 pm
[x] Natasha [x]
RockerSince1992
dark_water_priestess
FlamingChihuahua
Cloud0.0Strife

damn....
that's a fair point actually! i think christians fear satanists because they worship the devil and are therefore considered evil

i was talking with my mom yesterday and she said Satanits weremessed up... and i asked why... and she siad because the worship the devil!
so i was like so basicly you dont like satanists because they dont beleive what you beleive in .... she dindt answer!!! i won woot!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:39 pm
There you go

Tayo Sandono - NED 165  

alpha male tayo

Kuakuu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:03 pm
There's people like that at my school too. sad They're annoying.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff