Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold
  Thanks
View Results

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:55 pm
My Ska band, Ghost Town, needs a logo(we're Horrorpunk/Ska)
we decided to take the standing Twotone skanker and put a crimson skull where the face would be or just a skeleton I don't care.
but with my Inferior Microsoft photoediter abilities, that lack of Adobe photoshop, and my drawing sucks....could some one make it for me....and if ya can atleast give me the pic of the standing Skanker I can't find it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Why do you people hate me gonk rofl  

Status Quo Joe

annerbelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 am
Sorry, but I have minimal artistic skills. You guys have a myspace or something? I'd like to hear y'all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:54 pm
annerbelle
Sorry, but I have minimal artistic skills. You guys have a myspace or something? I'd like to hear y'all.
it's okay could you look for The Standing Specials guy... that's help aswell...alas no we have no recorded material.  

Status Quo Joe

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:43 pm
post please...post need help  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:46 pm
What kinda skull and how detailed would you like it? I must warn you I haven't drawn skulls in like 5 years, when I wanted to be a tatoo artist. Gimmie your e-mail or something so I can send it to you if you're interested.  

NoFingersMcKenzi

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:48 pm
NoFingersMcKenzi
What kinda skull and how detailed would you like it? I must warn you I haven't drawn skulls in like 5 years, when I wanted to be a tatoo artist. Gimmie your e-mail or something so I can send it to you if you're interested.

alright Just like a skeleton in a Two tone suit, but Standing not Skanking  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:28 pm
Anarchy-x
My Ska band, Ghost Town, needs a logo(we're Horrorpunk/Ska)
we decided to take the standing Twotone skanker and put a crimson skull where the face would be or just a skeleton I don't care.
but with my Inferior Microsoft photoediter abilities, that lack of Adobe photoshop, and my drawing sucks....could some one make it for me....and if ya can atleast give me the pic of the standing Skanker I can't find it.

Ghost Town Locals? I know that band... unless your just in a band with an almost identical name xd Do you have a female singer?  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff