18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Pyroball

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:12 pm
K, so this thread is for those of us who have not yet achieved a peacful or otherwise non-hostile attitude toward anything in life. Here you can rant, complain, b***h, and decicrate to your hearts content! (if you need help thinking of ideas, just look up Foamy's Rants... you'll get the idea)

Try to stay within the nominal range of insults.. we dont want to bring the wrath of any highr beings down on us. (I meant the moderators)

To those of you who are easily offended: If you dislike someones rant, rant about it yourself!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:22 pm
Pyroball
K, so this thread is for those of us who have not yet achieved a peacful or otherwise non-hostile attitude toward anything in life. Here you can rant, complain, b***h, and decicrate to your hearts content! (if you need help thinking of ideas, just look up Foamy's Rants... you'll get the idea)

Try to stay within the nominal range of insults.. we dont want to bring the wrath of any highr beings down on us. (I meant the moderators)

To those of you who are easily offended: If you dislike someones rant, rant about it yourself!

YAY! IT'S A RANT BOX!!! .....wait....boo it's a rant box. *laughs* Okay, ranting can be healthy at times, and I see no reason a mod should take personal offence to the rantings of a disgruntled gaian. ^_^ Rant away I say. Rant Damn You! There aren't enough people ranting. I will rant endlessly about no one ranting. Rant rant rant! More people should rant. Gaia should have more glitches, shouldn't have any glitches. The world hates gaians! *Dies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Pyroball

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:31 pm
lol Lurichan, you have a way with randomness biggrin

My Rant for today:

WTF is the point of packing for a trip two or three days in advance!?! My parents always nag me to pack like a week and a half ahead. It's rediculous! I end up USING the stuff I pack shortly after I pack them! What is with parents and their pre-packing philias!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:35 pm
Pyroball
lol Lurichan, you have a way with randomness biggrin

My Rant for today:

WTF is the point of packing for a trip two or three days in advance!?! My parents always nag me to pack like a week and a half ahead. It's rediculous! I end up USING the stuff I pack shortly after I pack them! What is with parents and their pre-packing philias!?!

They secretly want you to not wear your favorite cloths because they are packed up and to forget where you put things like deoderant and toothbrushes to confuse you and keep you on your toes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:36 pm
stare Its because they just don't like you thats why... the want you to suffer, suffer, SUFFER!!! SUFFER DAMNIT SUFFER!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:37 pm
I knew it! *thinks* ...... BUBBLES!!! BUBBUBUBBUUBBLLS! .....my bubbles  

Pyroball

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:44 pm
I like swords... o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:46 pm
anyone gonna rant or just keep saying random stuff?  

Pyroball

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:48 pm
Why do people cheat at avi contests!?!?! It's annoying and frustrating and downright rude. I'm sick of people with super expensive items always winning and everyone else getting left in the dust!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:17 pm
I like swords... o.o ... ... oh yeah, sorry. grrrrrr.... rawr, grrrrr... rarghhhhh... grrrr... *insert ranting here*  

IraMorti

Demonic Shapeshifter

~[ART]~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:33 pm
how much swords would a sword-chuck chuck if a sword-chuck could chuck swords???!!

I love swords!!!! blaugh Kill My band squad (saxes) I hate band its gay but I like some of the people. KILL KYKIO!!! Koga is hot and Seshomaru needs an arm!! Damn he needs a new arm scream !! I wonder how Rin felt when she found out???

ok im dun..... Wow I feel beter. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:43 pm
Ok here is Ascher's rant...

IM SICK AND TIRED OF MY BRAND NEW COMPUTER ACTIN UP LIKE ITS FOUR DAMN YEARS OLD! EVEN NOW IT THINKS ITS IN CAPS LOCK MODE when its not1 SEE? LOOK AT THAT! ITS REVERSED! I PRESS ! AND GET 1 I PRESS 1 AND GET!

but seriously... my actual rant is this.
my computer is brand new. ive had it for like a month, already its giving me errors and not letting me play my favorite games. ive deleted and reinstalled them over and over but it is for naught. Then i get bored as hell because i've beaten like every single console game i own so i have nothing to do on days when im stuck in the house.
i cant wait till i get job. because at least then i'll have something to keep me slightly entertained and i'll be getting paid for it.  

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:22 pm
Warning: Lots of swear words.

My rant today shall be about *drum roll* My sister.

She's a ******** slut who tries to copy every ******** thing I ******** do and ******** takes credit for it! I hope she ******** burns in hell for life for being such a ******** whore! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:25 pm
Ascher
Ok here is Ascher's rant...

IM SICK AND TIRED OF MY BRAND NEW COMPUTER ACTIN UP LIKE ITS FOUR DAMN YEARS OLD! EVEN NOW IT THINKS ITS IN CAPS LOCK MODE when its not1 SEE? LOOK AT THAT! ITS REVERSED! I PRESS ! AND GET 1 I PRESS 1 AND GET!

but seriously... my actual rant is this.
my computer is brand new. ive had it for like a month, already its giving me errors and not letting me play my favorite games. ive deleted and reinstalled them over and over but it is for naught. Then i get bored as hell because i've beaten like every single console game i own so i have nothing to do on days when im stuck in the house.
i cant wait till i get job. because at least then i'll have something to keep me slightly entertained and i'll be getting paid for it.

Try reinstalling windows.... That ALWAYS works. Just remember to back up all your important files onto CD's or DVD's  

Pyroball

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:50 pm
Oh yay! Ranting. Ranting rocks! m /

For my rant, I am going to have a long, enduring, boring, lacking conversation on the useless topic of: m /

There are few people who know the meanng of " m /" and there are fewer who even know how to use it properly. Alas, there are a good many rescrictions and laws that acquire to the useage of " m /". " m/" users are careful when using " m /" as it can be related to a certain group of people, their social status, and even what kind of music they like.

As I am about to show you the proper and complexive usage of " m /' under no circumstances are only allowed to use it, unless you pass my social standards.

---> The " m /" is symbolic to 'thowing up the horns' or 'taking the two middle fingers of your hand, and tucking them down while keeping your pinky and first finger upright.' Thus you have, " m /".

---> " m /" is also symbolic for a group of people, whom of which like rock music. These people may be under these catagories: (but are not limited to) emo, punk, goth, blah, blah, blah, blah.

---> It is important that only hardcore rocker may obtain the privilage to use " m /".

---> I like to think as " m /" to be a very important and key piece to society. Without it, we would be under-minded hippies going " m /" (a.k.a., the 'peace sign'.)

---> Using " m /" can express oneself as an invididual, and it helps to pick yourself out from preps. For example, if you were an punk/emo/goth " m /" user, and you were stuck in the hallway at school trying to get to class. You are surrounded by preppy girls and girly guys, and you see your friend. To get his/her attention, you shout out their name and (so they can see you) raise your hand in the air with the m/ sign. Instantly your friend reconises you.

---> Futher more, it was our beloved Jesus who came up with the concept of " m /".When he told his father (god), God thought it was a wonderful and great idea and decided to include it with the commandments along with cocaine drug recipies that he would give later to Moses.

---> All " m /" users who do not meet the requirements shall burn in hell, (by Jesus' order).

Soooo... Rock on. " m /" xd  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces