Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are you rich? Or do people think you are? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wealthy?
Nope. Broke. LOADED!
100%
 100%  [ 99 ]
Total Votes : 99

jellii-dumpling

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:10 am
Nearly all the asians in my school are blasting with money, and the only peeps who can match 'em are the Wogs (Italians and Lebanese).

Like, most of my korean friends are actually pretty loaded. And my two of my filo friends also happen to be well off in the financial department. And me... Well, I won't say unless you ask. xp

Then I've noticed that all the asian high-schoolers (my school has elementary/primary and secondary/highschool, and for those in the U.S., middle school is joined up with high school, so it's considered the same thing in Oz), and I don't really know about the younger kiddies, just that they all get picked up from school in porsches, BMW's, benz's (mercedes) etc etc. But anyway, about the highschoolers, they're all, well, loaded I guess. As in, you know how when you just start to drive for the first time? Well they're driving Mini-Coupers(is that how you spell it?) and boxsters and beemers. And they hardly ever communicate outside to well... People not as... Well-off. The clothes, the tech, the connections... God it's good to be a rich asian.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:16 am
I'm pretty well off. but I don't go throwing my money around. Asians, especially Chinese, Japanese and Koreans (as far as I know), are generally good with money so I guess that explains why most of the Asians in your school are loaded.  

SALADO BENTO

Thieving Rogue

13,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:59 am
i am rich, and i spent money shoping in new york XD and i live in florida oh i even go to franch for shoping too whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:17 am
you people are spoil  

Hitman1

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:24 am
Hitman1
you people are spoil

im a girl i have an excuse XP

"sigh" bad part is their is kidnapers evry where. >< i have been kidnaped at least three time in mu life time. "shivers" thank god i have angmar sama  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:35 am
what?? I wish i was rich.. im broke
you guys suck.. nah im j/k but i do wish i was rich
anyone wanna donate in real life lol  

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Duale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:41 am
I'm rich for my age. xd kind of...
But that's because I work alot and don't spend my money.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:24 am
[xonigirixteax]
Nearly all the asians in my school are blasting with money, and the only peeps who can match 'em are the Wogs (Italians and Lebanese).

Like, most of my korean friends are actually pretty loaded. And my two of my filo friends also happen to be well off in the financial department. And me... Well, I won't say unless you ask. xp

Then I've noticed that all the asian high-schoolers (my school has elementary/primary and secondary/highschool, and for those in the U.S., middle school is joined up with high school, so it's considered the same thing in Oz), and I don't really know about the younger kiddies, just that they all get picked up from school in porsches, BMW's, benz's (mercedes) etc etc. But anyway, about the highschoolers, they're all, well, loaded I guess. As in, you know how when you just start to drive for the first time? Well they're driving Mini-Coupers(is that how you spell it?) and boxsters and beemers. And they hardly ever communicate outside to well... People not as... Well-off. The clothes, the tech, the connections... God it's good to be a rich asian.

i have money but its because i am an art major and i design websites. but i dont think bein asian helped, with me it was always hard work and tryin to honor my family...  

Kuroi Kohhi

Stickah Facee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:11 pm
Well, it depends on the person/ family.
Well, My family and I are, I guess average.
But california's expensive, so we could be consder rich in some other states..
We drive a mercedes C230 (something like that), and have a really nice entertainment system.
My dad bought it two years ago for his birthday XD'
He said " You have no idea how long I awaited for this "...
XD
But for me, i'm broke.
I don't like asking for money and don't have a job Dx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:21 pm
im just regular. but i did no this asian guy who brought a couple thousand to school eachday and this was in elementary school.  

santannamoss

Shari-hotsu

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:29 pm
Middle class people like me and my family, we know how to party!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:52 pm
Hitman1
you people are spoil

Lawlz I admit I'm a spoiled child...
My mommy buys me anything I want >:]...
Plus lots of people say I'm rich...
Just because I usually have at least a hundred dollars with me...
-_-...

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:58 pm
    I don't know how we are..
    But we're spoiled, yeah. XD domokun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:35 pm
Hitman1
you people are spoil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Spoiled or not, it isn't a reason to insult others about their amount of money in their bank accounts. Someone's rich? Fine. Good for you. You're not? It's fine too.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

Lets say I seem average-loaded, but I'm not. I buy cheap stuff or on sale. For special occasions, I'd spend a bit more. I limit myself there since I don't have much in my wallet.

My mother doesn't have a great job; she's a couturier. My dad works all day for not much since the compagny he used to worked in moved to Mexico [they earn more $$$, but pays less the employers. Damn them.]. My brother spends his money like if he was throwing what he earns by the window. I'm trying to work, but no, you have to be 16...

That was a little short story of my life.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff