Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era of Princesses Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youtaite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:54 pm
This takes place after the new generation of mermaid princesses are born......and of course new enemies are formed

By The Way, I'll explain the Begging of the story ((and the Rainbow Pearl Princess...)) in another post

Rainbow Pearl Princess- Keiko
Human
Idol

Pink Pearl Princess- Iva
Human
Idol

Aqua Pearl Princess- Sachiko
Human
Idol

Green Pearl Princess- Toyo
Human
Idol

Purple Pearl Princess- Yuri
Human
Idol

Yellow Pearl Princess- Naomi
Human
Idol ((without sword))

Indigo Pearl Princess- Ami
Human
Idol

Orange Pearl Princess- Rei
Human
Idol

Made Ups (no more made ups...mermaid madeups anyways):

Guin -Rosie Pink princess
Crush: Drake (cool, personality who is a keen guitarist and is always serenading Guin).
Appearance:
Human
Idol

Name:Shreane
Color of Pearl:Scarlet
Crush:None
Idol:
Human

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:19 am
Rules:

1.) NO FLAMMING!!!
2.) No Bumping...This is roleplay people!!
3.) Try Not to cuss
4.)If you want to be one of the characters PM Selkie[.56.] do not post because it just takes up space.!.!.!.!.! [just so you know she knows my pass so she'll just add you.....yes, I'm leaving Gaia cry ]
5.) I WILL add more IF needed

People who broke the rules:

youtaite

youtaite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:33 am
The Story:

When the new generation of mermaids were born, a new evil arised. Knowing this the last generation of Mermaid Princesses tried to stop the evil before it became too evil, too their misfortune only the new generation would be able to deafeat it but the one mermaid missing was the legendary 'Rainbow Mermaid Princess'. Even when the new generation united their pearls to awaken the Rainbow Mermaid from her slumber in the stone she was sealed in, the magical melody items were scattered about, so now they must all search for each of their own magical item. Color coded, one by one they would find them...And their journey began.....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:10 am
The boys ((love interests)):

Hiroshi- A mysterious boy whos past is yet to be known. One thing is for sure, Sachiko has fallen head over heels for him.
Hiroshi

Yasuo- A very Peaceful boy who has fallen for the shy Rainbow Mermaid Keiko.
Yasuo

Keitaro- A Blessed boy with many talents, which lately he's been using them to impress the girl he's smitten with ((Iva))
Keitaro

Sanyu- A Happy-Go-Lucky guywho for once might have to work to get lucky, by that I mean win a date with Toyo.
Sanyu

youtaite

youtaite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:11 am
Evils:

Evils are made upps so here fill it out and PM it to me

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

Evils:

Name: Yuro
Power: Singing and Guitaring.
Singing:Can be heard on the nearest town of the ocean torturing all mermaids with the loudest awful sound.
Guitar:He hypnotizes the mermaids and after a solo it is possible for them to be at his command.
Appearance: Clicky
Bio:His mentors were the Black Beauty sisters.He was existed ever since the Mermaid Princesses appeared.His song is "Voice in the Dark".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:16 am
Characters/users

Rainbow Pearl Princess- Keiko: Selkie[.56.]

Pink Pearl Princess- Iva: Airstar

Aqua Pearl Princess- Sachiko:

Green Pearl Princess- Toyo:

Purple Pearl Princess- Yuri:

Yellow Pearl Princess- Naomi:

Indigo Pearl Princess- Ami: Hally Hyuuga

Orange Pearl Princess- Rei:

Hiroshi:

Yasuo:

Keitaro:

Sanyu:

Water Demons:

None yet.

youtaite

youtaite

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:42 pm
heart sweatdrop heart OPEN!!!! heart sweatdrop heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:27 pm
" Iva, hey Wait Up" Keiko ran to catch up with Iva.. "Gawd, do you HAVE to walk so fast?"

youtaite

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 am
At the same moment, Guin is sitting on a rock, looking out to sea, wondering where her pearl was in the wide world. She wondered if there were any clues about the whereabouts of the pearls were. Perhaps some hidden journals of the Rainbow Idol in the sea realm?

" Where are they? I wonder what the other Princesses think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:39 am
Anime Queen21
" Iva, hey Wait Up" Keiko ran to catch up with Iva.. "Gawd, do you HAVE to walk so fast?"
"Heh Heh. Sorry." replied Iva stopping so Keiko could catch up.  

Kandie Skull

youtaite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 pm
Airstar
Anime Queen21

"Hey, It's cool. So anyways I saw a certain SOMEONE....By that I mean Keitaro, eying you in math." Keiko Started taunting Iva.. "Iva likes Keitaro, Like bunnies like carrots..:B"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:17 pm
Anime Queen21
Airstar
Anime Queen21

"Hey, It's cool. So anyways I saw a certain SOMEONE....By that I mean Keitaro, eying you in math." Keiko Started taunting Iva.. "Iva likes Keitaro, Like bunnies like carrots..:B"
Iva flet a bit of heat rise to her cheeks before yelling, " Keiko!!" This time, she was really red. " Oh yeah, what about Yasuo?" Iva teased back.  

Kandie Skull

youtaite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:10 pm
Airstar
Iva flet a bit of heat rise to her cheeks before yelling, " Keiko!!" This time, she was really red. " Oh yeah, what about Yasuo?" Iva teased back.

During that time Keiko had been drinking a water, 'What about Yasuo?' bearly keeping herself from choking she said "What about Yasuo? Unlike Some people, I don't think about boys all day."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:55 pm
Anime Queen21
Airstar

During that time Keiko had been drinking a water, 'What about Yasuo?' bearly keeping herself from choking she said "What about Yasuo? Unlike Some people, I don't think about boys all day."
Iva started flinching of Keiko's come back. But then, she just eased. " Fine then. I'll just leave you here." replied Iva playfully as she started to walk off, leaving Keiko behind.  

Kandie Skull

~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces